Very Happy

Prompt: "Dance with me! C'mon, it'll be fun!"

Enjoy! This one is really short lol. 

----

It was normal for the guild to throw a party, hell everyday was worth celebrating but on nights like these, Juvia cherished them. The drinking and the dancing, the happy faces that were full of love. It was something she had never experience at Phantom Lord, or anywhere else. Even after being in the guild for some time, it felt foreign, with every passing day it became known to her that this was her new life and she would do anything to keep it.

Her eyes were trained on her drink, watching the olive float around the liquid as the music swayed loudly. She was in and out of conversation with Mira as the busy woman was catering to all the drinking needs of the guild. The chair swirled and her eyes were met with a bare chest. A smile formed as she noticed the silver chain with the small cross but even without it, she could pin point those abs anywhere.

"Gray-Sama." She smiled as she looked up. Dark eyes fused with her blue ones and a matching smile was on his face.

"Hey love." His cool lips peaked her flushed cheek as he reached behind and took a sip of her drink. "You're awfully quiet over here." He stated and took the open stool next to her, making sure that their knees still touched. One thing Juvia noticed about her boyfriend was the constant use of contact. She thought she was touchy but no matter what, whenever they were together he always made sure there was a hand or a part of the body connecting with hers, and she loved it.

"Juvia is just enjoying the atmosphere that's all." She shrugged. Gray cocked his head to the side and his smile fell lightly.

"Thinking about it again?" He asked. Gray knew. Even if no one believed it, he knew all her emotions and what she was thinking of, he may not know his own but when it came to his girl, he was an expert.

She responded with a small nod but smiled softly. "Juvia is not sad, just happy" She peaked his cheek. "Very happy."

Gray nodded as an idea popped into his head and clapped his hands and jumped off his seat. "Dance with me! C'mon, it'll be fun!" He extended his hand out which was instantly filled with hers as he pulled her towards the dance floor. Normally they wouldn't participate in the dancing scene but everyone around them was too drunk off their asses to care.

"Gray-Sama is in quiet the bubbly mood today." She giggled as she was spun around. His arms pulled her in as she pressed her head against his chest, taking in his scent she loved. She felt a kiss on the top of her head and her eyes found his once again.

"Nah, just happy." Kissing her softly he lowered his voice to a whisper. "Very happy."