Mortifying Merch

Prompt: Juvia's teenage son gets embarrassed/mortified seeing various Juvia merch (such as her body pillows) in the Fairy Tail goods shop. Requested by an anon

Hope you enjoy!!

Heres some Gruvia and Nalu children!

--

There was something Silver always hated about his parents. No, no, not his parents in general but something about their legacy.

They were deemed "The Best Guild Couple" By Sorcerer Weekly because everyone swooned at their love story. "Two broken people saved by each other."

That kind of stuff Silver didn't mind. He defiantly boasts about his parents marriage and it became a competition among his friend of whose parents love each other more...its an on going war that will never have a winner.

No he hated the merchandise. the Fairy Tail shop sold items for every member but Juvia was among the most popular. The amount of fan service her pieces gave the clientele made him mad but he knew there was nothing he could do about it, plus his mother didn't make the items anyways.

It was slightly embarrassing to see his parents in weird photo shoot or have items made for the fans fantasies. He hated all of it. And he wasn't the only one.

Annoyance washed over him every time he passed one of the dreaded shops. Of course he kept those feelings to himself but today sparked a cold war in him.

Silver was walking with Luna Dragneel. they had just finished a game of tag with the other kids back at the guild and decided to head to the new smoothie shop to meet their parents.

"Ugh I hate that stuff." He nodded towards the shop. Luna looked over and rolled her eyes at the newest Lucy doll, the one with the matching bikini set.

"I know right? Its just plan weird and kinda gross. I like the action figure and the battle photo sets though." Luna agreed.

"Yeah and the trading cards are pretty cool. I heard they are coming out with ones of us soon."

"Really? That would be awesome! Hopefully they will have special moves for us. I want Celestial Dragon Storm!" She cheered and spun around. Silver let out a laugh.

"Whats that spell?"

Luna shrugged. "Don't know but it sounds cool!" Silver nodded and when they passed the shop, a conversation caught the two little wizards attentions.

"She is the hottest woman in the guild."

"Such a shame she hasn't done a revealing photo shoot yet."

"Juvia is definitely a mom I would like to fuc-" The man who said those disgusting words was slammed into the wall with an ice blast.

"Silver!" Luna yelled as the man went flying. Silver turned back towards her and the gaze in his eyes told her to back down. She nodded and backed up, her gaze matching his.

Even at eleven years old, Silver was one of the more power kid wizards. His icy glare scorched the mans soul as he hovered over him.

"What the hell did you say about my mom?" He asked bitterly but the man gulped when he saw icy waves glowing from his hand.

"Uhhh...nothing I swear." He pleaded and held up his arms, dropping the body pillow cover he was tempted to buy. It featured Juvia in a bikini from her beach photo shoot years ago.

Silver looked at the ridiculous item and scoffed. "Ya know i fell bad for pathetic people like you. Objectifying woman like this, no wonder you will never be married. You. Are. A. Pig." Silver spat and turned on his heel.

He made eye contact with the others and shot them a deadly scowl, one he inherited from his father no doubt. His blue eyes pierced their souls and a cold chill ran up their spines as he passed.

"Next time keep your dirty thought to yourselves. That goes to you too ladies." He looked to see a group of woman fangirling over a statue of Gray. "Have some respect."

Quickly the two kids left, Silver huffing as he kicked a rock.

"That was really impressive." Luna complemented. "Sorry I didn't help."

"Nah its fine, its not your battle anyways."

"Well they are lucky they didn't say anything about my mama." She smirked and Silver knew that she had a stronger power to her and would have set the place aflame easily.

"Yeah you're probably right." He laughed.