The Secret Admirer

Prompt: Gray knitting Juvia a scarf and him giving her presents in secret but everyone thinking its Lyon. 

Hope you all enjoy!!!

-----

"Oh my gosh Juvia! That is gorgeous!" Lucy exclaimed as she gazed at the small snowflake ring on her finger.

For the past few weeks small gifts had appeared either at Juvias window, door step and even packages delivered to the guild. There were all anonymous but the speculation of who it could be was quite strong.

"I can't believe Lyon keeps sending you such sweet gifts." Wendy chimed in. All heads turned to hers and Juvias ears perked up but her eyes never left the ring.

"You think it was Lyon?" Lucy asked as she sipped her milkshake.

Wendy giggled and pointed her finger up. "Well all of the gifts are iced and snow theme. We know he is very fond of a certain water mage so based on that, it must be him." Wendy concluded and all the girls nodded and agreed.

Gray rolled his eyes as he passed the table of giggling girls, his eyes hooked on the ring around her finger and he shook his head.

"Another gift! Juvia this secret admirer or well Lyon is getting quite crafty." Erza beamed and this time Juvia had a small box delivered by Mira. She opened it and the girls gasped.

A silver braclet was perched inside the velvet lining. Three charms were placed with space for more. A snow flake, a raindrop and a small house were the charms and they each had a small blue detail on them.

"Wow so pretty!" Wendy giggled and Juvia smiled brightly.

"Lyon really must like you!" Lucy cheered and Juvias smile dimmed slightly. No one noticed, except for Gray who was sitting at the bar.

Gift after gift came for Juvia and Lyons name circled around the guild a lot and Gray had enough.

Juvia opened another gift.

"A scarf?" Wendy question.

"It's not made very well." Lucy commented as she pulled a string that fell off.

"It's perfect." Juvia hugged it close to her chest.

"Lyon must have rushed it this time." Erza commented and Juvias smile dropped from all the negative comments.

From across the guild hall she saw Gray walk out.

"Please excuse Juvia." She said and pushed the door open. She looked around and gleamed when she saw Gray walking towards the river and she gladly followed him.

"Gray-sama?" She asked brightly. He stopped walking and turned towards her with a smile.

"Hey Juvia." He noticed that the only gift she was wearing was the charm bracelet. "Nice bracelet." He commented. "Lyon has good taste."

Juvia laughed and rolled her eyes playfully. "Gray-sama, Juvia knows."

To this he chuckled. "Really? Do tell." He leaned against the railing and Juvia smirked.

"Well Juvia noticed a lot of ice themes so of course she had to narrow it down to an ice mage."

"Good."

She stepped closer to him.

"Next the ring was perfect and Juvia has only told one person that."

"Interesting"

Another step.

"And lets not forget about the charms."

"Ice and water, pretty simple"

Another step.

"And a house. Juvia recalls living in a house with someone but it seems to slip her mind."

Their shoulders brushed against each other.

"It happens."

"And now the scarf. A beautiful scarf that was woven with care."

"It wasn't that great."

"You're right, Juvia thought it was amazing." She giggled.

She faced him and stood on her toes, her lips level with his.

"How painful was it to be compared to him?" She asked and teased with a slight brush of their lips.

"Pure. Torture." He groaned before closing the distance.

They broke apart and a blush adored both of their faces.

"Thank You Gray-sama, Juvia loved every single one and promises to cherish them all. But Juvia wonders why? Why all of a sudden?"

He took her hands in his and placed a soft kiss on her cheek.

"Well I thought it was my turn to return the favor of gift giving. Plus, what kind of a boyfriend would I be if I didn't spoil my girl?" He winked.

"B-boyfriend?" Juvia squeaked.

"If you'll let me." And before he could blink, Juvia had him captured in a mouth melting kiss.

"That was my favorite gift." She whispered and hugged him tight. He returned the gesture.

Gray dug through his pant pocket and pulled out small velevt bag.

"This one should be delivered personally."

Juvia opened her hand as a silver chain poured out. A flat heart pendant was at the bottom and Juvia teared up as she read the engraving on the back.

'For my beloved'

"Gray...this is beautiful." His fingers clipped it to her neck and she hugged him once more.

"Not as beautiful as you love." He said and captured her lips with his.