Water Lily Wedding

Everything was absolutely perfect. The packed guest list took their seats in the white pews, facing towards the isle. Gray stood at the end, a fit black suit molded to his body and a lily decorated his breast pocket. The isle was made of glass that floated on top of the pool, sunfire waterlilys and lily pads drifted on the surface as small tea light candles bobbed around, lighting up the body of water. Ivy wrapped around the altered and the base of the glass, a mosaic of snowflakes could be seen at the bottom of the pool.

The sky began to rise with a velvet red sunset and the piano began its soft tune.

Heads turned towards the back, oos and awws escaped the lips of viewers as she stepped out. Gajeel's arm adored the blushing bride. Gajeel kissed the top of her head, happy that she finally found the love she deserved.

A bouquet of Lilies and Roses was held between her delicate hands as she stepped onto the floating section, leaving Gajeel and making her way towards her prince. As she gracefully walked, Panther Lily dropped soft white petals and small snowflake shaped paper while Happy and Carla released fireflies into the sky.

Gray's heart stopped as he watched her walk towards him. His hand covered his mouth as he tried to not let the tears escape as he marveled at her beauty. She worn a elegant white gown that showed her soft legs and long sleeves draped down as the wind gently blew behind her, lifting her long veil. Her velvet blue curls were tied into a beautiful up do with a crown of lilies at the front, her veil entwined behind. The water rose onto the glass isle as she walked bare foot, her smile never leaving her face.

Her eyes gleamed as she met his. Heart beating fast and her body flooded with love as she inched closer to him ,ready to make him hers finally. His smile sparked her more and no one could deny how much love they had for each other.

Gray held his hand out, softly lifting her up the singe stair and facing towards the priest. Their eyes met and told a thousand words. He was completely and utterly captivated by her essence, drinking it in as the priest began his introduction.

"And now the vows." He said. Gray turned towards her, taking both hands in his, her beauty radiating the evening sky. His dark eyes gazing into her blue ones, a breath taking scene.

"Juvia,

If someone had told me as a dumb teen that I would be married to the most amazing and selfless woman, I would have laughed in their face.

My entire life had been filled to the brim with loss and pain. I didn't think it was possible to even fall in love, but you, you proved me wrong.

Slowly I fell in love without knowing it. Every time you smiled or even took a breath, my heart raced and I wanted nothing more than to kiss you softly. I know it took me longer than most to understand my heart and I couldn't imagine how painful that must of been for you, but here I am, ready to make up all the lost time we could of had.

No matter the challenges we faced, you were always there, ready to love me unconditionally and with everything you had to offer. And out of all the people in the world, you decided to spend it with me and for that I am eternally grateful.

Not only are you my best friend friend, you are my everything. Every breath I take is dedicated to our life we get to live.

I promise to love you unconditionally.

I promise to protect your heart from every doubt that comes fourth

I promise to make you smile even when the sky is dark.

I promise to stay by your side, fighting for you just like you did for me.

I promise to cherish you, to hold you, to laugh and cry with you.