Double Date

A little bit of gruvia and nalu mixed! Something fun. 

Enjoy!

---

Double dates were suppose to be fun. They were meant for two couples to share the night and talk as friends. It was a time to catch up and have a good time.

Unfortunately for Lucy and Juvia, this double date was a disaster.

At first it was fine as they took their seats at a nice restaurant that they hadn't blown up yet.

They ordered their drinks and Lucy and Juvia talked about the new member of the Redfox family and how Lucy got an offer as a writer for a magazine.

It was going well except for the dragon and ice mages who were glaring holes in each other's faces as their arms were sling over their girlfriends. It wasn't noticeable at first but when the drinks arrived, Natsu placed a kiss on the back of Lucy's hand.

She smiled and Natsu smirked, which made the ice mages blood boil. Juvia then received a kiss on the cheek and the smug look then went to Gray.

The competition for who was a better boyfriend had started and the girl weren't having it.

The food arrived and the girls tried to ignore all the sweet and subtle advances until Natsu knocked over Juvias wine glass and the red liquid splashed onto her new blue dress.

"Oh shit Juvia I'm so sorry."

"That's alright Natsu, it was an accident."

"Don't worry babe I'll buy you a new one since this dumb ass doesn't know how to eat properly."

"Gray-sama it's alright, Juvia will go clean up real fast."

"I'll come with you." Lucy said and she shit her boyfriend a harsh glare as she could tell Juvia was highly upset. I mean the dress was expensive and she was excited to finally purchase something big for herself.

"Those boys." Lucy tolled her eyes as she leaned against the sink in the bathroom as Juvia brought a paper towel to her dress. "I'm really sorry Juvia."

"It's alright Lucy. It's just a dress."

"Here. Open gate of the Maiden, Virgo!" Lucy held up her key and in a golden flash, the lovable spirit was bowing.

"Hello Princess, hello Juvia." She smiled but then saw the wine stain. "Allow me to assist."

"Oh thank you Virgo!" Juvia gushed as she saw the new dress on her body. "Let's get back to dinner."

The two girls walked back to their table, the smiles on their faces from their conversation dropped when they saw what was happening.

"Oh so you think you're better Popsicle Boy?" Roared the fire mage. His fist was lit up with a bright flame and he was standing on their now ruined table.

"I know I'm better Flame Brain." Gray yelled back as he conjured up a ice spell.

The restaurant guests were all huddled in their tables and the wait staff was trying not to get hit with magic.

"NATSU DRAGNEEL AND GRAY FULLBUSTER! WHAT IN MAVIS ARE YOU DOING?!" The shout came from Lucy as she pulled her magic whip out and slammed it in between the brawl.

Cowering in fear, the fire mage put out his bright flame and looked at his fuming girlfriend. Gray laughed but then stopped as his gaze met with a pissed off water mage.

"Gray-sama you have five seconds to get outside or Juvia will water lock you." It was an empty threat but her deadly gaze made him rush out side as Natsu followed.

The girls apologized an left the restaurant completely embarrassed as their boyfriends waited outside for their fate.

"Well it was nice while it lasted." Lucy spoke to Juvia and she received a smile from the water mage.

"Juvia thinks it should only be girls next time. Levy and Erza would want to join."

"Oh girls night definitely. See you tomorrow!" Lucy said and then grabbed the arm of her boyfriend. "You on the other hand, you're in trouble."

Juvia giggled at the couple then went towards her own boyfriend. "Would Gray-sama like to explain why date night was ruined?" She asked and tapped her foot.

"Well for starters he said he was a better boyfriend than me which we both know is a lie so I had to defend my honor."

"How daring." Juvia rolled her eyes but held his hand. "Although Juvia agrees, she never got to finish her meal and is still hungry."

"Well I know of another meal you can have." He winked.

"You don't get anything after that scene." She raised her eyebrows at him and he scoffed.

"No fair. What if I get us a pizza? How about then?"

Juvia thought about it then nodded. "I'm still upset but ok. Also no more double date since you two can't behave."

"Fine by me."