Death n' Diamonds

So this is a mafia au oneshot but idk if its going to have a continuation, we shall see. 

Enjoy

---

He laughed as the last man went down, blood oozing out of the bullet wound, a pretty sight to Gray.

A quick sweep through the dead guys pocket and a hundred dollars richer. He kicked the body to the side and left the trail of twenty men behind him.

It used to be harsh and scary doing these runs. Trying to not get killed when you infiltrate the lair of a mob boss doesn't suit well with a twenty-some year old kid but after years of firing the trigger, it became good fun for the mafia runner.

"Ahh there it is." Gray hummed. The hallway he painted red had his prize at the end of way. A black door with a platinum handle held what he wanted.

Throwing his foot onto the door, it opened with ease, almost like someone had wanted him to do just that.

He marched in, gun in hand and handsome as ever. A familiar scent filled the room as he knew the aroma of vanilla and rose belong to one person.

"Ya know most people just knock." A sweet voice said.

Sitting upon the heavy black desk was a dangerous creature. One that many feared and bowed too. She was the closest thing to a goddess and was treated and feared like a queen.

Juvia Loxar, one of the leading Mafia boss in all of Fiore. She built her family's name into a mob capital and no one dared to test her. She had been a rival of Grays leader, Lyon ever since she denied his proposal and Gray had been sent to kill her many times.

She was blood thirsty, money craving and a heart throb all mixed into a smoking hot and cunning vixen.

The waves of blue hair flipped to the side as she revealed her face. Gorgeous and breathtaking with dark blue eyes that were like sweet poison. Death in disguise.

She blew the smoke from her lips and offer a sinister smile to Gray. Her diamond necklace shined brightly and she blew a kiss towards him.

"Hello handsome." She winked and hopped of the desk, adoring her long legs and plopped the end of the butt into the crystal ash try.

He gripped his gun tighter and she giggled. He was always cautious around her. She was like a viper, swift and quick and if you made the wrong move, consider yourself dead.

"Oh playing hard to get today?" She circled him like a bird going for it's prey, sweeping her fingers on his shoulders and making his spine tingle. "I can play too." She whispered in his ear.

He grunted when he was thrown to the ground and head picked by the grip of her sharp nails. He tried to break free but her heels dug into his leg and the familiar sound of a knife leaving her side tickled his ears. He felt the cool metal press against his neck and knew that knives were her favorite.

"The best you can do?" He choked out and her leg came over his shoulder before she thrusted him to the ground and straddled him.

The sharp knife was still held to his freshly shaved neck. "How about now?" She smirked and pressed deeper almost cutting skin. She had thrown his gun to the side and pinned one of his arms above his head.

"Guess it will do." He smirked and she only scoffed.

"You know I keep having to get new men each time you bust in here, lives might be easy to spare but I'm breaking a pretty penny for them." She pouted her deep red lips.

"Then maybe you should hire men who can actually do their job." He shot back and she took another knife from inside her dress and pinned the sleeve of his suit to the carpet.