Chapter 14

Maddison  

{Friday}

Hanging up the phone really fast when I heard Gavin coming into the house. “Hey, baby,” I say running and jumping on him. “How was your day?” “Good ready for the game tonight.” “How about I help you relax really quick.” “No that’s alright.” I unwrapped my leg from his torso and got down. “Damn it, Gavin. Ever since you moved back in you won’t sleep in the same room as me as and you won’t touch me. What was the point of coming back if shit wasn’t going to change.” Looking at Gavin in his eyes I know he is doing some hard thinking. Before I could say anything my clothes are being ripped off.

Gavin puts me on the staircase then begin to devour my pussy like a starving man. His tongue swirling around on my pearl making me moan out louder. “Fuck Gavin. Don’t AHHHH fuckinnnnnnn AHHHHHHHHHH  stttttttttttop “Shit”

As I feel myself getting close my moans getting stronger. Pushing Gavin’s head into my pussy more. He stops before I can cum, he picks me up and puts me in reverse cowgirl position and says “ride”

Bouncing up and down on his dick I reach down and squeeze on his balls to make him moan out loud. I arch my body back while still riding Gavin hard and fast. My moans increasing. Gavin reaches his hand around and pulls hard on my clit sending me over the edge. “FUCCCCCCK I’M CUMMING” I can feel Gavin is about to release too. He holds me still the pounds my pussy harder before he pulls out and cums all in my hair and my face.

“Why didn’t you cum in me,” I say while trying to catch my breath. He just went to take a shower.

After cleaning up I noticed Gavin had done left for the game. I called Allen back. I heard moaning when he answered.

“Eww Allen.” “What” “Don’t come to homecoming” heard silence then a girl moaning getting louder and louder before hearing “go deeper daddy” “as you wish princess” “FUCKKKKKKKKK”. I quickly hung up the phone and left to go to the game.

                       Gavin 

With a 49-0 win, the team is hype and very excited, yet I notice Jonah is looking kinda sad. I was about to walk over him and decided against it. Paul another player came over and talked to him. I stayed in earshot so I could hear. “great game man. You did it with the 82 yard touchdown you ran in.” He couldn’t find an open man so he ran the ball in. “Thanks man. The defensive was killer also.” “Thanks” “Why don’t you ever come to any of the parties. I know all the ladies will be upon you” “I have some other family issues going on and that’s more important than parties right now.” “I understand man. If things change you are always welcome. Ladies find out you coming they will def come through.” I will thanks, man.” 

After listening to their conversation I went back into my office. I was hoping Jonah would come in but he didn’t. Leaving I saw Gwen’s car parked next to mine. I went over to her car but it was empty. “Gwen” I called out but nothing “GWENDOLYN”  I yelled out. Getting my phone to call she popped up.

“Gwen you scared the shit out of me where were you?” “I was talking to someone. I’m sorry I didn’t mean to scare you.” “Why are you still here?” “I wanted to tell you I talked to Simone. We are actually going out for dinner tomorrow and lunch next week. She was very understanding and receptive of us meeting.” “That’s good.” “Jonah was great out on the field. I think he might be better than you.” “It’s possible. Any parent always wants their kids to be better than them and for me, Jonah is no exception.” “You sound like a father.” “That’s because I am even if I did fuck up. I’m still a father. Let’s go get something to eat. Alright, little brother.” 

                       Simone

(Sat)

“Jonah c’ mon on.” “I’m coming momma.” Holding the door open Jonah goes threw and I follow behind him locking up I get in the car and we head to go see my mom. The ride was silent Jonah mostly looking out the window I can tell he wants to talk but scared to say anything. Parking the car we got out of the car when Jonah stopped me.

“Momma how bad is grandma getting?” “It’s bad baby?” “Why want William to let us come around more. Grandma needs us.” “She does and we will be there for her much as possible.” I noticed Jonah’s eyes watering up I just hugged him tightly.  

“We need to be strong for her.” “I can do that.” “I can too.” I heard the voice of my brother. “Hey, Odell I thought you were inside.” “I just came out to my car for a quick minute.” “How is momma this morning?” “The same. Well, I think she might be doing better than yesterday which is good.” “The little family I have is getting smaller.” Jonah said then walks off.  

“Is he alright?” “He doesn’t want to lose his grandma when he is close to her and getting to know her.” “He asked about you and dad. I told him to talk with you about it.” “What does he want to know?” “He is having an internal battle with himself if he should talk to his father or stay away. Jonah is heartbroken in more ways than one. He feels no one wanted him except you, momma, me, and Patrick. Now, this father and family are you better be part of our lives or else.”

“I never wanted this to happen. I never thought I would see Gavin again much less his family. I feel how they went about things was wrong but I do want Jonah to know his family. I am actually meeting his sister Gwen later for a dinner she says she wants us to be cordial.” “I like her already.” “Odell you don’t know her.” “Did someone tell her to do this or she doing it on her own.” “Her own.”  “That's saying a lot about her character.” “Your right it does. Let's go see momma.” 

Walking into Chophouse ’47 to meet Gwen I spotted her and walked over to the table. “Hey, How are you? I hope you weren’t waiting too long.” “Oh no, you're fine. And please order whatever it’s on me because I asked you to come here tonight.” “Not to sound rude but why. I understand wanting us to be cordial but I am still unsure why the dinner and lunch next week.”

“Well, I never knew about you. I knew my brother had a lot of ladies around him but I didn’t know about you until he told me and that he said a son.” “I’m sure that conversation went over well.” “I thought he was referring to him and his wife. I assumed they were expecting.” “When you found out about Jonah.” “I meet Jonah before I meet you. He told me he only has uncles, not a white aunt.” I could help but laugh a little.

“Jonah is one of a kind.” She nodded her head. “You did a great job raising him.” “You want me to help you and Jonah build a relationship.” “Actually no. I want to build a relationship with you.” I smiled “I would like that also.

Once dinner was over I came home ready to go to bed. I saw Jonah up watching TV. “Hey, how was your night.” “Good. I have been in for about 30 minutes. How was your dinner with her.” “Dinner with Gwen was nice. She is a nice woman.” “For tomorrow can we go to Peddler’s.” “Sure if that’s what you want.” He smiled and nodded. “Momma” I looked at Jonah “Promise no matter what Sundays will always be our day.” I smiled. “Always baby.” Jonah got up walked over to me kissed my check. “I love you, momma. Good night.” “Good night Jonah. I love you more.” I say then head upstairs for bed.

{Sunday}

Arriving at Peddler’s Jonah and I walked in. “Hello Welcome to Peddlers. What is the name under?” “We don’t have reservations but a table for two please.” “I’m sorry we are booked up. We don’t have any extra tables.” “I’m sorry what. Are you saying we can't sit and eat in the whole restaurant.” “We are booked. I am so sorry.” I looked at Jonah. “Where to know” “Well Steve told me about a new restaurant with karaoke. Can we go there.” “Yeah, that’s fine with me.”

                      Gavin