Chapter 45

Jonah

                     { a week later }

After football game walking out to Steve’s car I see Nicole coming towards me with a smile. “Hey, Jonah” “Hey Nicole,” I say with a warm smile. “Are you coming to the party tonight” “I don-“ “Please Jonah?” she says in a seductive tone. “I’ll be there and I want to dance with you.” she slides her finger down my chest. “Come on Jonah for me. I know you like me and you know I like you so let’s just meet up and see what happens” she says as she crashes her lips on mine. 

Pulling back looking at her in her eyes “I’ll be there” I can't wait baby.” She says kissing me again then taken off. “Nicole wants you bad.” Steve says “Too bad I don’t like her” “What do you liking her have to do with anything” “It’s just something about her. Just be careful with her?” “Alright man,” I say and wondering where all of this is coming from. “How is Momma P.” “Momma is okay her leg is getting better I wish it would stop snowing so she can come home.” “Me too I miss here cooking” I laugh at Steve. “When you talk to her again tell her I said to her I said hello and I miss her,” “Miss her or her cooking” He laughs. “Both.”  We laugh as we walk to the car.  

Arriving at the party it was parallel to the party the other weekend. Going inside seeing a bunch of people dancing drinking some even smoking when I felt arms around my torso. “Hey, handsome.” She says “Hey beautiful.” “I’m glad you here. I was beginning to think you stood me up.” She says as Back to Sleep REMIX  blared through the speakers. “Dance with me.”

Feeling her all over me grind me then she started giving me a lap dance. Watching her body all over mine I smile at her. When the song was about over she lends over to my ear “Let’s go upstairs.” I kissed her. She pulled away taken my hand in hers.

Entering a room she turns the light on “Do you know who’s room this is.” “Ours for now,” She says seductively. “Look a bottle of Crown Royal Apple and some cups.” She poured us a drink I take the one she hands to me she then turns plays Wishing. “I wish I was you girl,” she says kissing me as I begin to feel dizzy. “Finish your drink” I hear her say vaguely then everything went black.

                           Simone 

Laying in bed watching TV when it started going out again because of the snow. Getting up with easy I go to get Gavin’s phone. ‘I hope he doesn’t mind’ since he been pissed since finding all of the lingerie in my bag. His stares and attitude are about to send me over the top.  

Soon as I turned it on I heard Porn Star laying the phone nightstand next to the bed as the music was playing I didn’t realize Gavin was standing in the doorway with a towel wrapped around his waist. ‘shit’ I say under breath so that only I could hear.