Chapter 31

Gavin

                          (Same time)  

“You fucking bitch,” I say in a low and cold tone. “She needed to know we are still having sex and that you still want me.” “Want you. I didn’t even want to fuck you that day. I knew I had to keep you around to finally find out the truth you and Allen have been hiding. I made you ride me reverse cowgirl because I didn’t even want to see your face. I want nothing to do with you. After what you did to my family.”

“Your family. You mean the family you wanted dead.” “Right now I just want you dead,” I say looking in her eyes. “I’m signing divorce papers.” “Oh, but you will. Forget what you did to me. Look at all the shit you did to Simone and Jonah. Tell me what did my son do to you.”

I watch her throw her head back and laugh. “You’re his father.” I remained silent just searching her eyes for straightforward answers but found nothing but hatred. “What did you do to my sister and nephew?” A man asked. “OMG Patrick it's so good to see you again,” Maddison said with a smile walking toward him to hug but he moved away. “What did you do.” “Nothing. Gavin is lying because he wants Simone back just to have a relationship with her son.” “It’s our son. Mine and Simone’s son.” “I sad that. Her son. Remember you wanted him dead.” “Remember you told me he was when you knew he was alive.”

“You did what Maddison. I thought you loved Simone and was her friend” “I am.” “Tell them all you did.” All eyes were on Maddison. “I have to go. I will see you when you come home.” “Sign the fucking papers,” I say as she scurries off.

“Gavin” “Not now Gwen,” I say walking back into my office.

“What the fuck are you doing here?” “Came to see the game. Your son is getting better each game.” “You better stay the fuck away from my son Allen.” “Easy Gavin, I don’t want your son. I just want to apologize again.” “Why did she do all of this to Simone and my son?”  “I don’t k-“ “Yes you do. You’re her partner in all of this chaos. What did Simone do to you?” “Nothing. That’s why I paid to take down the video. I thought maybe Simone did something to Maddison but learned that wasn’t true. We each had leverage on the other.”

“Why not come to me.” “When she found out Simone was pregnant did you know she tried to push her down some stairs to kill him. Sh-“ I cut him off by punching him in the face.

“Why is this demented bitch so hell-bent on fucking with my family?”  “Her father.” “What the fuck does he have to do with anything.” “You know she had an affair with him. It was before you and Simone. She wanted the ruin the only other lady in his life which was his daughter. Let me go back a minute.”

“Explain now.” “She started off seducing Simone’s dad. I mean the bitch had a threesome with my dad and his brother” He laughed at the memory as I look at him waiting for him to continue.

“Maddison always wants what and who she can't have. Apparently, after she seduced Simone dad he told her it was wrong and didn’t want her. She kept trying then realized she was hurt him the most with Simone. Then when he went back to her shit was already in place. When Simone asked him to leave his family for her he said maybe down the line they kept fucking around then he called everything off. At that time Maddison pushed Simone harder to be with you. You know your baby momma didn’t really want you.” He smirked.

“In time she might forgive me and give me a shot.” “You just as delusional as Maddison.” “could be. However, Maddison wasn’t expecting Simone to get pregnant but she also knew Simone fell in love with you. And you and I both know Gavin you were headed that way too. She said if she not happy then Simone wouldn’t be. This is what she told me. Now whether or not all of this is the truth or if it is more I couldn’t tell you, but I know Maddison had her own reasons for marrying you and you being a football player had nothing to do with it.”

“Then why” “Ask Wifey. Like I said I just wanted to come and apologize.” “Who can except an apology from this shit. Who.” “We been friends too long to al-“ “yeah we use to be friends since we were like five, six. Nevertheless, forget what you did to me I can't and won’t get past what you did to my son, the mother of my child. The fact you can say forgive me when you are part of the reason I thought he was dead.” Looking in his eyes a memory resurfaced in my mind.

“Do you remember that day I went to a cemetery like a year after Simone left. It was a random cemetery you found me. You asked why I was theirs. I said” Allen interrupted me. “You said I was dumb and told her to kill our baby now I’m dead just like my child. I remember seeing the agony, pain, and heartbreak all over you. I also remember you went some days later putting white roses on children’s graves that you didn’t even know.”  

“And you knew he was alive.” “You were chasing ghost that wasn’t there. How was I going to stop it?” “By telling me my son is alive. I could have been there for both of them, not just Jonah.” “I did some fucked up shit but what all you did Gavin. Why didn’t you go after her? Don’t be the father of the year now.” “Why would I go after a son I THOUGHT WAS DEAD” 

“But Simone wasn’t and you didn’t go after her” Allen said as he walked out of my office.

Feeling a presence I look up to see Jonah looking dead at me.   

Comment:

Vote:

Share: