Chapter 98

Gavin

                 {Three years later}

“Simone, are you ready.” “Yeah I’m coming” “Are you sure your up to flying.” “Gavin I’m pregnant, not helpless.” I held my hands up to surrender as my phone rung.

“Hello” “Hey dad have you and momma left yet.” “Jonah we are on our way. Your second championship game in college how does it feel?” “It feels amazing and surreal at the same time. How is momma.” “She is right here eating again” “I heard that Gavin” Simone yells. “Tell momma I love her but when you get here can you help me with something?” “Sure”

“I know we have to hurry and leave because you are in the Super Bowl.” “Which reminds me, are you and Steve packed and ready to go.” “Yes, sir we are. Grandma and grandpa got here three days ago. They claim they were checking out the school and neighborhood.” “But they were checking on you and Steve. Sounds like mom and dad.” “Gavin it’s time to go,” Simone said in an annoyed tone. “Jonah do you want to talk to your mom.” “She has called me five times today and called Steve three.”

I looked over at Simone. “I needed to talk to my kids.” “About” “You know Gavin you're focusing on the wrong thing. You need to be focused on us leaving and getting something to eat.” Simone said. “Dad, it's only one more month.” “I know. We are about to leave. Do yall need anything.” “I need about four boxes of condoms because after we win.” “You're going to do to what with those condoms after you win the game Steve” “I’m going to sale them to my teammates in case they don’t have any.” “Good cover.” “I will see yall in a few.”

”

Putting my phone down on the countertop I go sit beside Simone who is watching television. “What’s on your mind beautiful.” “I’m not tired but I need to relax my body.”  Pull he legs on my lap as she positions herself to lay down on the couch. Placing my hand on her growing belly I rub it slowly. “We will wait for a few before we take off.” “We don’t have time.” “Sweetheart we do,” I say as I massage her feet. “Are you ready for your game” “Ready for it to be over with.” She giggles “Gavin” “Hm” “Baby you sure you want to go through with your decision?” “It’s what’s best you and our family.” She was about to rely on when I silenced her with a kiss.

“I should passionately kiss your other set of lips. I know the feeling neglected right now.” I watch as she bites her lip. Picking Simone up take her to the guest bedroom that is closest to us. Gently laying her on the bed I eagerly undress her. Placing soft kisses up her legs ‘til I reach the top. Gently kissing around her pussy hearing her moan I devour her pussy. Swirling my tongue in and out and in a circular motion until she became undone under me making me eat her slowly as I tease her now sensitive clit.    

“GAAAAAAAAAAAAA” She moans out trying to catch her breath. “SHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT” She screams out as I pull hard on her clit makes her juices cascade out of her pussy into my mouth. Stopping I look up at her as she is panting. She looks at me. “I love you Simone” I didn’t give Simone a chance to reply before I devoured her again until she came again. Licking her pussy a few more time before I put her on her side getting behind her I lift her left leg in the air. Kissing Simone while I slide my dick inside her. She moaned in the kiss until she couldn’t anymore. Breaking the kiss our monas intensified. Cupping one of her breasts with my hand while I used my other hand to tease and torture her pussy.

“FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU” She barely get out. “Her erotic cries of passion made me go deeper inside of her as I pinched her clit hard rubbing it together between two of my fingers. “Please don’t stop” Simone moaned out as I kissed her shoulder making my way to her lips. Pulling myself out of her I get a pillow putting it underneath her she gets in doggy position except she is laying down on the pillow Getting behind her I slide my dick back into her pussy.