Chapter 80

Simone

Sitting in a chair, anger raging through me. ‘How could they do this.’ I thought to myself. I was cut out of my thoughts when I heard Gavin’s stomach growl. “I’ll fix us something to eat,” I said getting up going to kitchen washing my hands than looking for something to cook for us. “Why are you mad they set us up?” “I was expecting to spend the weekend with my boys,” I say as I start preparing to make some sliders. “You don’t think I was looking forward to spending time with them, especially Jonah.” We were silent for a while. “I am happy I’m here with you Simone,” Gavin said as he came from behind me snaking his arms around me. “Me too, but.” “But what,” He said kissing my neck.

“We can't do this.” “Do what” “This, us” I turned around and faced him. “Be specific what us.” “I need to finish cooking.” Before I could move Gavin’s lips meet mine and they dance in sync with each other. My arms wrap around Gavin’s neck and the kiss deepens. Gavin broke the kiss still holding my waist. “I know you want us just as much as I do.” “Gavin” “Simone we are not in high school anymore we are not fucking teenagers. I’m giving everything up for you and Jonah, Tell me what else do you want?” He kissed my lips “Goodnight beautiful.” He said then looked through to my soul. “Good the night I said lowly as he placed a kiss on my cheek then went to bed. After putting the food back up I went to a bedroom next to Gavin then went to sleep.          

                             Gavin

Waking up I went to go to take a shower and brush my teeth. After finishing up I was on way down the steps when I saw Simone still sleeping in bed. Smiling to myself while looking at her then I went to the kitchen. Cooking Simone and I some breakfast I took it to her while she was still in bed.

“Good morning beautiful,” I said kissing her forehead. She held up her hand heading to the bathroom to brush her teeth. I laughed at her. When she was done she came back in the room. “Nothing is funny Gavin.” “Get back in bed.” She crawled back into bed as I gave her the tray of food.” I got in the bed behind her. “How is your breakfast.” “I see you made me grilled cheese.” “I did.” “Breakfast is good. The scrambled eggs and grilled cheese.” She said eyeing me with a smile on her face. “You know damn well I can't cook.” She laughed “I’ll cook from now on.”

When Simone was done I took all the tray and all that was on it downstairs to clean it up while Simone was taking a shower. When I was finished Simone came downstairs with a pink bathing suit on. “Fuck” I say under my breath. “I’m going swimming.” She says then goes outside.

Quickly rushing upstairs I changed into my swimming trunks. Going outside I see her emerge from the water.  Smiling at her. “Let’s go to the beach. It’s not that far.” “I think not. I’m not walking in my bath suit so all these people can look at me.” “Still the same Simone” “What the hell does that mean?” I went to the house getting one of my shirts. Walking back outside I see with an angry look on her face. “Put this on so we can go” She was hesitant at first then the shirt on “Fine,” she said softly. As we walked I interlaced our hands. “What did you mean.” “You are still innocent and insecure but you have no reason to be, Don’t get me wrong I love it but I feel you don’t know how beautiful you are. I don’t think you realize just how amazing you are. You hide and cover up and trust when I say I’m thankful for that but you need to see and know you,” 

“I do know myself, Gavin.”  I laughed. “Tell have you ever masturbated.” Simone’s eyes popped out of her head. “That’s what I thought,” I said as we walked on the beach. I saw some surfboards. “I’ll be back,” I said then went going to get us a surfboard. After getting a board and changed into a suit I walk back and saw some man talking to Simone. I watched her interact with her then I saw how uncomfortable she was.