Chapter 51

Gavin

Holding Simone in my arms ‘til sleep consumed her made me reflect on how could I be so stupid and hurt her and Jonah in the ways I did. Using the fucked up excuse I was young is not going to cut it. I was engulfed and still fucked up from that bitch did to me. Stoking her arms up and down Simone’s words replay back in my mind. I slide out of bed placing a soft kiss on her cheek grabbing my phone and I chose some songs for us.

Getting back in bed I stared at Simone all of her scars that she try to cover. She stirred a little bit in her sleep holding onto me tighter laying down I held her close as I could. ‘you're all I want’ I say in a low whisper as I kissed her on her shoulder blade then rested my head on her body as I went to sleep,

Waking up to be meet with brown eyes that I find heaven every time I look in them. “Good morning” “Good morning beautiful” “Why are you looking at me like that.” “just wondering how God could improve or better perfection when I am looking right a perfection.” “Stop,” she says shaking her head. “Stop what, being honest” “you know what I mean.” “I don’t” She rolls her eyes at me.

“It’s our last day here,” she says as I slip my hand in hers. “It is we been here long enough but I have loved every minute of it.” “Thank you,” She says out of the blue and I look at her inquisitively then she continued. “For coming to rescue me and staying with me.” “Sweetheart you don’t have to thank me I’m just glad it wasn’t no worse.” “We have been here for several weeks now and when we go back everything will change.” “Like” “Yo-“ I cut her off with a kiss. “We will worry about that when the time comes today it's just us nothing and nobody else matters.” She kisses me.

After doing our morning routine and making breakfast together we watched television and Simone laid on my chest as I played in her hair. As the day passed we laughed talked had some silent moments in which we were both fighting back things we needed and wanted to say but failed to do so.

“Gavin, what’s your favorite memory of me?” “Don’t you mean us?” “No me” I smiled. “You remember at the party and I scared you in the woods,” I said laughing. “That wasn’t  funny Gavin.” She says as I continued to laugh.  “Okay seriously but the ride home that’s when I saw you. You had curiosity wrote all over you and tried to keep up the tough girl act but you couldn’t. When I dropped you off you got out my car so quick I didn’t have a chance to say anything to you. what happened next.” I looked at her. “You stayed outside ‘til I went to bed.” “I did” She rested her head back on.

After eating we were finished with the dishes just talking. “Simone lets sit in the jacuzzi for a while.” “Its freezing outside and snow are still on the ground.” I promise I’ll keep you warm.” She smiled and caved, “I’m going to change and turn it on.” She said then walked off. While she was outside I set up the candles I found as well as started a fire in the fireplace.

Sitting in the jacuzzi I notice Simone’s body language and she tries to cover parts of her up without me noticing. “You are still so shy and innocent” “I’m so-“ “baby don’t ever apologize for you being yourself. It’s one trait about you I would never change.” I go up to her kissing her. Reaching my fingers down play inside of pussy only to find out she is already wet. Pulling my fingers out I taste her off of my fingers. Let's go inside,”

Simone

Walking back in I remembered something. “I’ll be right back,” I said scurrying off to the bathroom to change. Putting on a see-through lingerie top and lace boy shorts I walked out to see Gavin finish up lighting candles. “Damn,” Gavin says as his eyes roam my body haltingly.