Chapter 100

Simone
                 {Three days later}

Hearing the twins cry I was about to get out of bed to go get them when Gavin stopped me. “Where do you think you are going.” “To check on the kids.” “Lay here and rest, daddy got this.” I smile laying back down Gavin walked out to go to the nursery. About forty minutes later He came back and got in the bed. Snuggling up close to him. “Thank you” “You did everything. Well, I did do something” Gavin said in a happy tone.

“What did you do” “What do you think.” He says kiss me on my neck. “Woah, sir.” “Don’t worry my queen. They said we couldn’t have sex they didn’t say I couldn’t devour you.” He said winking at me then kissed down my body. “I just gave birth a few days ago,” I say as a soft moan escapes my lips from his touch. “I know and this is my way of saying thank you.” He said as he slowly begins devouring me. After cumming for the fourth time Gavin was done.

Trying to catch my breath Gavin looks down at me playing in my hair. “I don’t know how I got so lucky but I am so thankful,” Gavin said boring into my eyes. “I know we have our ups and downs and me playing and being on the road wasn’t easy. The lies the tablotes exposed which was not true you went through it like a champ. You carried three of our kids. Two sons and a daughter. Baby I can't even begin to say thank you enough. I know you are not one for materialistic things I know this but I wish I could but something or anything that could say how much I love you and value you. I wanted to wait ‘til later but I can't.

Gavin got out of bed leaving out the room coming back moments later. Gavin turned on the lights “I know you are and have insecurities. I know even though we are married you are still shy at certain times. Your innocence is one of the reasons I love you so much. You are my queen and I an sorry I before I never treated you like a queen. I honestly hope you like this. I gave the concept to an artist he showed me some ideas I incorporated them to make this for you.” Gavin removed the sheet as my mouth dropped.

“Gavin,” I said speechless and out of breath. As my fingers traced over the portrait of me. Tears spill from my eyes. “Don’t cry sweetheart,” Gavin said wiping my tears. I couldn’t move my eyes off of it. “It’s so beautiful” “Simone it still doesn’t capture all of your beauty and essence.” I engulfed Gavin “Thank you so much, baby.” “I’ll do anything for you.” “I love Gavin” He hugged me tighter.

                    {Next morning}

Walking into the nursey I see my babies are awake. “How is my baby girl and how is my baby boy I say as Gavin walks in the room picking up Mila as I picked up Isaac. “Mila looks so much like Jonah when he was a baby.” “Simone lets have another child.” I blank stare at Gavin walking out the nursey. “I don’t mean now Simone.” “Gavin we have four you don’t think that’s enough.” “I mean what’s two more.” “My nervous.” We reached the bottom of the staircase to see a bunch of diapers, wipes, bikes, and toys all over the floor.  

Hearing the door open I see Jonah coming in and his eyes widen at the sight before him. “What is all of this. Steve runs out of the kitchen “SURPRISE” “Stttttttteve” I dragged his name out. “What is all of this.” I as we walk closer. “Well, I have some diaper or pampers whatever they called, wipes and toys.” “Steve, a Nintendo DS  switch,” Gavin asks as he held up the game. “Thanks daddy. That’s mine” He quickly took it out of Gavin’s.

Gavin walked over to a huge box. “An easy bake oven Steve.” “Well yeah me and my sister are going to bake and have tea parties.” “She’s three days old.” “It’s never too early.” “Shouldn’t Mila walk before getting an easy bake oven.” “You're not invited to the tea party anymore. And no cupcakes for you daddy.” Steve walked over to Gavin. “Let’s go Mila we don’t need this negativity in our lives, do we. Let’s see what are we baking first banana pudding or cheesecake.” He said walking back to the kitchen as Jonah got Isaac then went to the kitchen. “And you want to have another one.”

“Should we have named Mila after Steve,” Gavin asks laughing as he picked up a child’s make-up kit. “We took his middle name Miles we said we wanted to make him feel connected, a part of us.” “It’s an easy bake oven, Simone.” I laugh as my phone rings.

“Hello” “Don’t hang up Simone.” The voice I never wanted to hear again. “Maddison” Gavin froze looking at me. I put the phone on speaker. “I need to talk to you please.” “No” “Simone please” “Why should I” “Please” “If you can't say I’m hanging up.” Silence fell. “Never call me again.”

“I have two kids one is your father’s and the other child is Gavin’s” The phone fell out my hand. Gavin looked in my eyes. “You lying bitch” Gavin yelled into the phone after he retrieved it from the floor.” “Gavin,” she said softly.

“We never had sex that much when we were married. Stop your fucking games.” “Remember after our third year and I was going on business trips so much I was making arrangements.” “Stop lying Maddison” “Simone please, I’ll give you all the information but come alone.”  

“Fuck you and your lies Maddison.” “WE HAVE A SON GAVIN, I NAMED HIM JONAH TOO” she yelled then laughed sadistic. I hung up the phone looking at Gavin who’s eyes were on Jonah. As silence took over us.

Hours later sitting on the bed Gavin walked in the room. “Gavin” “There are no kids Simone.” “We know she is evil what is that sick bitch did that.” “I don’t know,” Gavin said sadly as he hugged me.

Comment:

Vote:

Share: