Chapter 24

Simone

After the cruise was over I rushed to get off the boat to go back to the hotel. When I heard my name being called.

“Simone. Wait up your walking so fast.” I turned to see Gwen I smiled at her. “Cute bathing suit. I’m sorry I didn’t get a chance to see you much.” “It’s fine. I am ready for the rest of this to be over with” “Same. I’m not even going tonight.” “NO. you have to Simone. Why should I. Have the time I couldn’t find my suppose date the rest I was taking pictures and worried about my mom. I’ll get my stuff leave go get Jonah to spend some time with him and my mom before going home.”  “Simone please come. Just for a little while then leave. I have someone I want you to meet.” Closing my eyes I hear Gwen “PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE” “Fine but let me get a shower change and rest for a little bit.” “I’ll see you then,” Gwen said hugging me.

                        Gavin  

Before Allen could tell me anymore the captain returned and said we were back at the dock were Maddison quickly left. Sitting at the bar drinking anger still setting inside of me when I threw the glass shattering it. “Sir. You have to get off now we have to move the yacht back.” I nodded gathered all my things when I saw a bunch of missed calls and text from Maddison that I ignored.

Walking into the hotel I got another room under a false name so Maddison wouldn’t be able to find me. ‘how could I be so stupid. How did I not see this.’ Pain begins to set in. ‘fuck the shit they did to me. why Simone and my son. Our son. Why them.’ I said to myself.

‘what the fuck could be worse’

Trying to clear my mind in the warm shower as the water hit my body relaxed my muscles. Finally decided to just let cold water wash over me as rage build up in me again closing my eyes I punched the tiles on the bathroom walls wishing it was Allen. Getting out the shower I got dressed looking at my phone I see the picture of me Jonah, and Simone. ‘why did they hurt us like this’ 

Arriving in the ballroom of the hotel Maddison rushed to my side attempting to interlock our fingers. “Bitch don’t you dare touch me.” “Gavin, you don’t honestly believe those lies Allen was saying do you?” “Lies. If they were lies why did you keep telling him to shut up? To keep him from talking.” “He told me he was going to lie to you. I love you and I love Simone I would never hurt the two people I love most.” 

I walked away to hear her call my name. I went in the back where it was quieter to call my lawyer. After leaving a message telling him to draw up the paperwork for mine and Maddison divorce and make sure it goes through expeditious so I can be done with her. 

Simone's and her dress and shoes

Going back out I see Simone walk in looking unbelievable breathtaking in the dress she had on. Movement in the corner of my eye caught me as I saw Maddison moving to make sure Simone didn’t see her.