Chapter 52

Maddison  

                      {Two days later}

It has been two days since Gavin has been home and he has a game tonight I plan to surprise him in his office after the game. I hope and pray him and Simone didn’t have sex. I can't wait for Momma Dot to help us rekindle our marriage. Cut out of my thought when my phone rang.

“Hello” “Hello my dear how is my daughter in law?” “I’m okay just missing Gavin and ready for him to come home so we can move past this matter.” “That’s my girl moving forward we can't keep looking back we never move forward. Can you come to dinner tonight and are we still on for tomorrow.” “I was planning on going to the game tonight.” “I was hoping to do some more wedding planning and going to look at wedding dresses.” Happiness ran rapidly through me.

“You know Momma Dot you have the best plans. I would not miss this for the world. As for tomorrow, we are still on. I am excited.” “You have no idea how happy I am going to be to spend the day with you tomorrow,” she said. “I have to go my husband just walked in. I will see you in a little bit.” “Yes, ma’am. Please tell Poppa Thomas I send my love.” “I will. Bye for now dear.” She said then hung up.

After the called ended I made another call. Three rings later I heard his voice. “WHAT” “You better not say anything about what happens with Jonah” I hear him laughing, “Buttercup isn’t your games getting old and tiresome. Besides Gavin might already know.” “ALLEN” I yelled. “Why go after him. He has done nothing.” “Why save him” “I have done enough. I wasn’t going to let him be another victim. Cupcake look at the carnage we did over the years to them.” “So what you got a conscious now.” “I grew up.” “You grew up yet you fuck every bitch who comes in your path. Surprised you didn’t fuck Nicole.”

I heard him laugh. “I don’t fuck minors unlike some I know.” “She’s 18.” “Sure she is.” “Just keep your mouth shut. If you do how do a threesome with me and Nicole sound.” “Tragic. I’ll pass buttercup.” “Want Simone” He laughed harder. “I’ll entertain this how are you going to get her to be with me.” “Oh don’t you worry Just leave it to me.” “No thanks.” “I’ll do it anyways. Thank me later.” I say with a smile. “You never learn do you,” he said as the line went dead.

Allen ⬇️

                           Simone

Sitting in my office since I am off field duty until my leg fully heals. Soon as we got back Gavin took me straight to the ER and stayed with me. Bending down to retrieve some papers I heard a knock on my door. “Come in,” I say. Looking up panic took over me. “Please relax I just need to talk to you.” “How did you know where to find me at.” “It wasn’t hard. Your body language is telling you to call for help, but you don’t have too. I promise I won't hurt you.” He said holding his hands up.

“What do you want Allen.” “Maddison” “What about your friend” “Sweet cheeks you have it all wrong.” “How both of yall set out to destroy me and I must say yall succeeded.” “I deeply apologize for my part in this matter.”

“In this matter, this matter is my is my life. I have a son what if he sees those videos of me and his father.” “I’ll check and make sure it is completely gone for you and your son’s sake.” “why are you doing this.” “they say you need to grow up before you can step up. I’m doing both. I know it will not change the damage I did or repair it but I want you to know I am sorry.” I was unsure about how to feel about what Allen said.

“Can I tell you something?” “Are you going to tell me that you and Maddison did worse to me.” “No, darling. I tried to find you.” “I’m sorry what” “I wanted to apologize and tell you everything.” “before you told your best friend Gavin.” He remained silent then I continued. “How is it that you and Maddison can claim to be anybody’s friend yet set out to maliciously hurt them. I can't comprehend this level of betrayal or hurt.”

“Maddison told me that the only girl I ever loved I mean really ever loved Gavin had sex with. It wasn’t ‘til later I found all of that to be untrue. I wanted him to hurt but what I should have done was ask him. That was on me. I knew once I told Gavin everything our friend would be done.” “Can you blame?” I ask as Allen sits on my desk. “Do you know why Maddie did all of this to you” “No, and her reasoning never make any sense.” He nods his head. “ I can't answer either I honestly feel it’s because she possible wanted your life or that she was hurting she wanted you to hurt just as much.” “Are you ma-“ “I’m not making any excuses for her. Hell don’t even know if that is the reason why.

“What do you want from me, forgiveness?” “No, not now. I just want you to know I am sorry. I should not have hurt you in the ways I did. If it wasn’t for the li-“ “Maddison struck.” “I have to go. I’ll be the game tonight I need to talk with Gavin. Thank you for hearing me out.” I nodded. “Thank you for apologizing.” He nodded then walked out.

                      Maddison

                     {Next day}

Spending most of yesterday evening trying on wedding dresses I finally decided on one. Rushing out the shower when I heard my phone ringing. “Hello” “Good morning dear. Can you meet me in an hour Gavin is going to meet us?” I smiled “Of course. I’m on my way.” “Okay, I will text you the address and see you shortly.” “Yes, ma’am bye,” I said as we hung up.  

Arriving I see Momma Dot standing waiting for me. She embraces me in a warm hug. “I hope you don’t mind we have to climb up this steep hill. Gavin and Thomas are already above and waiting for us.” “Are you sure it is extremely high up.” “We will be fine. Let's get started we have a ways to go.”

Halfway up I fear took over. “Momma Dot, how do you know about this place?” “A friend showed me years ago. Wait ‘til we reach the top the view is breathtaking.” She said with a smile. “How long is the hike up the side of this mountain.” “We are almost there. Are you tired.” “No just ready to see the view you have been talking about and of course Gavin.” As we approached the top I could head the waves of the water crashing violently into the rocks below. “Momma Dot what is this place and how high up are we.” “We will be approximately four thousand feet off the ground.”

Reaching the top I looked out and saw the view. “t is amazing up here. Where is Gavin?” I saw her blue eyes got dark. She walked toward me as I walked backward. Taking a step some rocks underneath me crumbled and fell I moved back over. “I’m leaving her you
demented old bitch.” She laughed. “Are you sure.” She said with a hint of amusement in her voice. “You know what they say.” She said making me get closer to the edge. “The higher they are the harder they fall.” “You bitch” “I told you nobody messes with my family.” She said as she grabbed my arm then pushed me over holding onto my arm.

“I’ll do whatever you want just pull me up. I am so fucking sorry.” I say trying to pull myself back up, but no luck. “Save your apologies. You fucked with the wrong family.” Was the last thing I heard before my loud screaming and the wind in my ear took over then everything went black.

Comment:

Vote:

Share: