Chapter 99

Simone
                  (two weeks later)

“Gavin” He lays silently in bed. Shanking him I call his name again. “Gavin” Still silent. “GAVIN” I yell. He sits up in bed turning toward me. “Oh good your awake.” “Simone it’s 2:30 am what is it and do not say you're horny again. We have made love six times today.” I arch my brow at him.

“Are you complaining” “Hell no unless you want me to have sex now.” “No just talk.” “About what.” “I don’t know” “Gavin let’s do a talk show.” Gavin runs his hands up and down his face. “What in the actual fuck for” “Well duh football and interior decorating” “I’m going back to sleep.” He turns back over, laying back down.

“That’s a fine way to treat your wife.” “When she is talking nonsense it is.” “UGH” Gavin stays on his side. “UGHHHH,” I say louder. “Simone take your ass to sleep” “I can't sleep. Your kids won't let me.” Gavin sits back up. “Come here.” I sit between Gavin’s legs, laying back on his chest.

Gavin slowly rubs my stomach and kisses my neck. “How does this feel better,” I say just as a sharp pain hits me. “OOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW” “What’s wrong” “A sharp pain hit.” “A contraction” “No, not a CONNNNNNNNNN” I scream out.” “We are going to the hospital now.”

Gavin gets up quickly getting dressed. He gets his phone and calls Jonah. While he gets the bag. Hanging the phone up Gavin helps me down the steps. Jonah comes behind us with the bags. “Momma are you okay” “Yes baby, your dad is OOOOOOO” I breath hard catching my breath. “Nothings wrong right, I’m overreacting.” “Shut up Gavin” Getting in the car all the pain seems to seize. “Gavin can we go home and go to bed.” “No,” he says sternly while focusing on the road.”

Arriving at the hospital Gavin checks me in moments later I’m in a hospital room annoyed while watching Gavin and Jonah make calls. “Can we go home now,” I said while the door was opening. “Mrs. Langford let me check you out first.” The doctor said coming through the door. “May I go to the restroom fir-“ I was saying as I peed all over myself.

“You're not going anywhere. Your water just broke.” “Doctor if you or anybody else here discloses information or pictures of my wife and children after they are born I will sue you and this entire department. Please respect our privacy or do we need to go to another hospital.” I heard Gavin say as a strong contraction hit.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” I yelled loud “Simone I’m here with you,” I side-eyed Gavin. “Let me check to see how much you have dilated.” The doctor was checking me and Gavin look like he wanted to kill him. “You about  4 cm. Try to rest you are going to be here for a while. Well, it depends on how you dilate.” He said. “Thank you” He nodded then looked at Gavin. “We will respect your family’s privacy.” “Thank you.”

A sharp pain woke me up out of my sleep. “AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” Gavin and Jonah wake up rushing to my side. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH”  scream out again. Gavin was hitting the call button for a nurse but they were taking to long to respond. “Jonah can you go get a nurse or doctor please. “okay dad.” He said and rushed out the door.

                           Jonah

Rushing down the corridor of the hospital looking for the doctor I see Steve in the waiting room. “Steve how long have you been here.” “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.” We heard momma scream out. “HE DID THIS TO MY MOMMA” Steve yelled as my grandparents, uncles, and aunt watched him fall out all dramatic. “DADDDDDDDDY WHYYYYYYYYYY. MOMMA REALLY NOT GOING TO WALK RIGHT.”

I saw the doctor and nurses rush past us. “Come Steve” “Do whhhhhhhhhhhhat. That’s a trauma I’m not prepared for.” “Momma is just having the babies.” “Wrong she is having mini swirl ice cream cones” “Let’s go.” “Jonah would you be prepared to see Shaq and let’s say Caitlyn Jenner in seven-hour porn in diff-“ He stopped making gagging sounds as if he is about to vomit. “No Steve” “Why” “That’s nasty” “So is this.” Before I could reply we heard momma again only her screams were louder and more intense. “MOMMMMMMMMMMA” Steve yelled out.

“Let's go to the waiting room.” Uncle Odell said. “Steve stop being a drama queen” My grandpa said. “I feel momma’s pain.” “I can tell you for certain you definitely     
don’t feel Simone’s pain.” Aunt Gwen said. Approximately 2 hours and forty-something minutes later my dad came to the waiting room with the biggest smile I have ever seen. He looked me in my eyes.

“You ready to meet your little brother and sister.” I got up and hugged him. “You did that to momma. Always kissing.” Steve said then took off toward the but stopped in his steps. “I have to go borrow some flowers for momma.” We laugh as we went into the room to see momma holding both of the babies.

My dad had a look in his eyes “What’s wrong” I asked only he could hear me. “I missed this with you. Seeing you being born.” “You get to see so many more things.” “I do, but that twinge of pain is still present.” “Dad I’m here now, we are here now. It’s only going to get better.”

“What are yall going to name them my grandmother asked while holding my sister.” “We haven’t fully decided yet.” My mom says. I went and got on the bed and laid beside her. “I love you mommy” “You will always be my first love, Jonah.” I rest my head on her shoulder as Steve rush back in the room with flowers.

“Where did you get these from. Don’t panic or freak out. I got them from some rooms down the hall.” “Steve,” Momma says. He goes to the other side of my mom and kisses her cheek. “I would never. I called and had them delivered. I owe you so much. I love you.” He said as he kissed momma again. “Dad I used your card to buy them. I only got like 12 dollars in my bank account.” We all laugh at Steve as my grandparents place my sister and brother in my arms.

“Jonah she looks like you when you were born.” I smile as tears slipped from my eyes.  

                  Maddison

                 {Later that day}

Hearing the door open I flinch at the sound. “Maddison, you just look bad dear and smelling worse every day” “Can you please make this stop. Please” I beg her with tears in my eyes. “Now why would do that. The havoc you wreaked on my family was nowhere as painful as the pain and scars you inflicted on my family. I had to keep you alive.”

“Bitch for what. Just fucking kill me.” “Darling that is far too easy. This torture for the past three years has brought me an obscene amount of happiness and pleasure. Like the pleasure, you took for attempting to destroy my family. Although your parents can't say the same these bills are steadily incurring.” She laughs.

“Got damnit I apologized. What do you want.” “To……. Watch……… you……….. suffer………..” She said slowly. I smile plastered on her face. She held out a photo for me to me.

“Meet my new grandkids. Simone had them a few hours ago.” Anger surged through me. Before I could say anything I was injected with something. “I have you figured out. You think you are going to wreak chaos again. Think again.”

“Burn in hell bitch,” she said as she injected me again this time in the head with something.

Comment:

Vote:

Share: