Chapter 82

Simone

“Whatever your conditions are I will do them just be my wife Simone.”  “I want you to play football.” I looked at Simone with confusion. “You love playing football Gavin and I can't take something you love and is apart of your life.” “I’m more than just a football player. More than that I want to be your husband, father to our son and other kids.” “play football.” “You said you don’t want a football player for a husband.” “I did but I can't be your wife knowing you will be missing that part of you. Do you remember when you asked me to go to your game.” I pulled Gavin up to make him stand up. “I do.” “you wanted me to see you when you were at your best doing what you loved. I don’t want that to change. You say you want Jonah and me happy but what about your happiness Gavin.”

“If I play will you come to see me play.” “Stop saying it and say you will marry me.” “Call them.” “Simone,” he says I just look at him. “Woman I am trying to get engaged to you and have some engagement sex. Can I not make love to you as my fiancée.” “You the one wasting time.” Gavin rolled his eyes. “Roll ‘em again,” I say laughing as I watched him take his phone out and call. I smiled at him. He hung the phone up and looked at me. “I have missed enough of yours and Jonah’s life. I will be gone too much and I want to see Jonah play football in college.” I walked up Gavin kissed him. “Being a family means all of us are happy. We will make it work so you can see him play.” He nodded and called. I heard his voice becoming fainter in the distance. Getting on the bed I laid down and saw the ring pop holding it close to my chest. My phone rung interrupting me.  

“Hello” when I heard the voice on the other end of the phone I knew I shouldn’t have answered. “Simone, are you there?” He said. “I’m busy and we shouldn’t talk any more. Bye.” I hung up before he could reply. Gavin caught me off guard when he walked in holding a box of cookies naked. “Do you want some cookies?” he said putting the box down covering his dick, well trying to.

 He got on the bed and laid on my lap eating cooking

He got on the bed and laid on my lap eating cooking. “Shit I forgot something to drink” he got up running off to the kitchen. His phone went off indicating he got a text seconds later my phone went off. Before I could get it Gavin came back in the room with two sprite bottles. Looking at him biting my lip. “Simone” I looked at him “Eyes up here,” he said smirking as he got back on the bed eating his cookies. “Simone, can I ask you something.” “Of course.” “Why doesn’t Jonah have a girlfriend. I mean I see a lot of girls always around him and trying to get with him but nothing.”

“It’s two answers to this. Jonah meets a young lady very nice and polite. Jonah was happy with her but at the same time, he wasn’t. Jonah doesn’t know who he is.” “You mean who he is made up of.” “Yes, he had always had questions about you. I told him you are white, and a football player. I told him, he has your eyes. I always asked him he wanted to know your name. He would say no but I knew he wanted to know. I never told him.” “Why didn’t he want to know and why didn’t you tell him.” “I think he didn’t want to know because it thought it would hurt me or be more painful to me and he sacrificed it for me.

I told him it would be fine but it was still his choice. I didn’t go off and tell him because I respected his wishes. I always told him when he wanted to know I would give him your name but he never asked. When the young lady in question asked about who he was and his parents be could only speak about me. She pressed about you more and more. She did so much it got to the point it was almost if she knew you.”

“Baby I swear all my kids are by you.” “Gavin why are naked” “Don’t complain Mrs. Langford.” “It’s Mrs. Peterson.” “For now,” Gavin said kissing me making his way on top of me. “Say yes Simone.” He said kissing me on my sweet spot on my neck. “Say yes now Simone.” He took his other hand with ease and slipped them in my pants and he played in my wet pussy. “Gavin” I breathed out while moaning. He stops looked me in my eyes. “Why did you stop.” “Say yes Simone. I’m not going another day not knowing we are not getting married. I want you and Jonah I have my last name.” I smiled and kissed Gavin.”

“Yes, I will marry you.”

I said with a smile and Gavin was about kissing me when he heard a knock on the door. “Who the fuck is here?” “How the hell should I know.” “YOUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOMMA P” “I’m killing Steve.” “WE KNOW YALL HERE CAUSE YALL COULDN’T HAVE WENT NOWHERE.” “Gavin get dressed.” Simone, you can't make love with clothes on.” “Gavin,” I said as I got up to get the door. “Get dressed,” I said as I went out the bedroom door.

Opening the door I see Gwen, Jonah, and Steve. “Hey yall. Come in” I say as I moved aside so they could come in. “Momma P please tell me you have something to eat here” “I haven’t cooked yet.” I notice the look on Jonah’s face. “Baby, you alright?” “Yes, ma’am I’m good.” “Hey everybody” Gavin says walking in the room waving the ring pop in the air smiling I went o get it. Gavin must have seen the torrid look on Jonah’s face and he stopped.  “Don’t tell me you couldn’t fit magnums. I bet they were too big weren’t they.” Steve said.

STEVE ⬇️⬇️

“I’m going to cook before we leave

“I’m going to cook before we leave.” “Since you all are here I asked Simone to marry me and she said yes.” Steve ran past Gavin to hug me as well as Gwen but I noticed Jonha and Gavin did as well. “Wait a minute,” Steve said. “Are you telling me you proposed to Momma P with my ring pop candy. Well, I guess we know who isn’t a millionaire anymore. Are you a hundredaire now dad- coach.” “Steve.” ”Ima wait for momma P to cook.”

                           Gavin

“Jonah are you alright.” “Can we go outside and talk” “Sure we can.” We went outside and sat in the patio chairs. “What’s on your mind. If it's me and your mom don’t worry we are not rushing into anything, I plan to date your mom before we get married and I want to build a relationship with you.” He nodded. “That’s fine. It’s something else.” “What is Jonah” He took a deep breath. “After college, I’m not going to the NFL. I know you probably want me to go and follow in your footsteps but I don’t want to. I have never wanted to. Momma always told me you played and I said I don’t wont to play in the NFL.”

“Jonah whatever you decide not only your mom but I will support you. If you're not going because of what I did I’m sorry I just don’t want you miss that chance.” “I love football but I don’t want it to consume my life.” “What do you want to do.” “I have always wanted to be an architect, a business owner.” “I support you in this venture. I love Jonah,” “Were you scared to tell me.” “Yeah, I was. I thought you wanted a son to follow you and everybody is expecting me to but I don’t want to.” “I understand” He nodded and was about to get up when I stopped him.

“Jonah, I don’t just want to change your mom's last name, I want to change yours too. What do you say? Would you like to like to be Jonah Langford.”

Comment:

Vote:

Share: