Chapter 57

Gavin

                    {Three days later}

Jonah comes practice late, leaves early, or doesn’t come at all and I’m getting worried. Knocking on the door then entering into Simone’s office. “Hey beautiful,” I say then kissing her. After a long passionate kiss, we pull apart smiling at each other “Hey to you. Not that I’m not happy to see you but why are you here?” “Jonah is spending to much time with Allen. He is missing practices and Allen is just waiting.” “So you're mad it's not you and that it’s Allen.” “Look at what Allen did to us and how he destroyed us.” “Gavin your pissed Jonah went to Allen.” “No, I’m not Simone. Did you not hear me when I said I’m worried.” She raised an eyebrow stood up walked over to me.

“Since your not pissed Allen asked me to a dinner I’ll take him u-“ “You aren’t going no damn where. Get all that shit off your mind.” “Why not” “I’m not doing this shit with you” “Then I’m going.” “Keep playing Simone.” “But I’m not. You said you were worried as a parent I’m going to find out and have dinner with Allen.” I stood up towering over her. “I don’t want you to go.” “Why not,” She says as I snake my arms around her waist pulling her into me than kissing her. “I want to be the only one taking you to dinner.” “It’s all about the dinner.” “I’m worried about our son,” I say kissing her “but when it comes to you I’m past jealous. It's not a word to describe how I’m feeling.” She smiled. “I know how your feeling.” “What are you talking about.” She says pulling away from me as I pull her back to me. leaning down to ear than a whisper “I know you're wet and you want me deep inside of you.” “Goodbye Gavin,” she says getting out of my grasp laughing.

“Deny all you want to sweetheart.” “You are the one who is in denial.” “Fine baby momma I am on some level hurt that Jonah is going to Allen and not me.” “Have you ever asked yourself why he chooses to go to Allen and not you.” “he hates me.” “Hate no angry very. Jonah only knew what I knew and things have changed he is still just a boy who is hurt and needs to learn the truth in his own way. Do I like that its Allen he is gravitating to no but if it will help him then I have to respect that with caution.” “I have one beautiful and smart baby momma who is a great mom to our son.” “We will watch him well both of them and make sure he alright.”

“Does it ever get easier.” “what.” “Worrying” “No it doesn’t.” I nodded my head. “I have to get back to work. I’ll call you later.” Her smile got bigger as I kissed her. “Bye sweetheart.” “Bye,” she says with the smile that captured me years ago.

                             Jonah

Part of me hated being here but I needed answers and he was the one I would get them from. Knocking on the door moments later he opened the door. “What the hell do you want you mixed bastard.” “Don talk to him in that manner. It's disgusting and uncalled for.” “Are you his the bastards ass fucker.” Allen threw his fist punching him the nose.

Kicking William in the further in the house we went on in. “Look I don’t want to be here anymore than you but I need answers.” “What makes you think I’m going to answer anything?” He replied as he got up off the floor. “If you do then you will never see me or my mom again. I mean ever.” “Fine. What do you want to know.”

“I have questions only you can answers as I said.” “I want to know something. Why did you fuck Maddison and why are you still fooling around with her?” Allen interjected “None of your god damn business.” “Before we start here” I shoved the paper in his chest. “What is this?” I remained silent as he opens the envelope. His was changed as he read. “She is your daughter.” “What sick fuck whores out his child.” “You doctored these results and how did you pay for a DNA test.” “I paid for it for him,” Allen said.

“Just tell me why.” “When my wife was pregnant with her the only girl. As she got older I knew she would get attention. At first, it was nothing she never paid any attention to no guys than before the Gavin guy it was another guy Maddison introduced her to but she didn’t want anything to do with him. Maddison said Simone was sleeping around with guys. When I Gavin came her the look she had in her eyes I knew I lost her.” “You are one sick fuck. I bet you even got off to your daughter.” I looked at Allen as he said that making a sick filling flood my body.
“She was sneaking out to meet with him and I knew it would be a matter of time before she had sex with him” “Grandma was right. You were jealous of them.” “HE TOOK HER IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE” he yelled. “Why does it matter if they had sex.” “I get it you didn’t think she was yours and you wanted to break her hymen and her heart,” Allen said with venom in his tone before he continued. “I thought I did some fucked up shit.”

“Is this true.” “He won’t say.” “She is not mine and when I caught her and Maddison that day in her room she wanted me to see.” “Wait when was this.” Allen said fully of curiosity and fear. “Before school that year. Was it like some weeks before a party that she went to with Maddison.” Silence filled the room William looked deep in thought before he spoke. “Matter of fact it was.” Anger washed over Allen. “Was Simone coherent? Think hard before you answer?” “I don’t remember. “THINK” “I DON’T KN-“ Allen got up in his face. “think now,” he said in a deadly tone that scared even me.

“If I’m remembering right she was out of it.” “That didn’t seem suspect to you I guess not because you were more concerned with jacking your dick and cumming. You fucking jacked your dick to your daughter getting raped in your fucking home.” “You wanted my mom, your daughter.” “I wanted Maddison and I have her.” “You orchestrated this shit. I wasn’t Maddison it was you.” “It was both of us she made us do it.” “Why did you want to damage her in such a way.” “it was her fault. She knows what she did.” “what got pregnant with me?” “It was before she got pregnant.” “Then what.” “She made me miss on money and profitable job.” I watched Allen grab something off the table. “I know what she didn’t do. You will regret it.” Allen says as he grabbed my arm. “Don’t come back here anymore.

Allen dropped me off at home and I went into the house and found momma laying on the couch resting. Placing a kiss on her cheek she got up. “Hey, your back kind of late.” “Allen and I went to William’s house.” Momma sat up with an angry scowl on her face. “You went where?” “You heard me, Jonah Mason Peterson do not take that tone with me and you better not go back over there.” “Or what you doing be like your father and kick me out. “JON-“ she yelled but stopped as she grabbed her head.

“where is all of this coming from.” “You don’t think I’ve noticed how you changed since you been back from being stranded or the late night calls.” “With who. What are you talking about?” “WITH HIM MOM. I’m not crazy.” It was a long pause. “Tell me, momma, have you been with him. Have you slept with him.” “Jonah” “I Knew it,” I say as I ran out the front door with momma on my heels calling my name.

“JONAH”  “JONAH”

“JONNNnnnnn” I heard her voice fade out followed by a loud thump. Turning around I see my mom on the ground bleeding really bad. “Momma get up. Please momma” Looking up I see headlights as tired squeezed.

“Jonah what happens” “I -I- Momma,” I say I cried vaguely hearing as he called 911

“Momma,” I say holding her as she continued to lose blood.

Comment:

Vote:

Share: