Chapter 25

Simone  

“Simone, how do you know my boyfriend? Well, he asked me last night.” “Really. This is funny because Keith has been trying to get with me. Isn’t that right Keith.” “Simone it's not what you think.” “Have you been trying to get with her?” “Gwen its n-“ Keith was cut up when Gwen slapped him across the face.

“Gwen baby please listen you’re the one I want to be with not Simone.” Before I speak Gwen jumped in. “What the hell is wrong with Simon” She asked. “Gwen and Simone I swear it's not what you think” “Then what the hell is because I see a man who was playing head and heart games with my sister and my baby momma,” Gavin said seething with anger. “Can we please go somewhere and talk. Please”

We went to the middle of the hallway “Talk now.” I said. Before he could say anything Gwen slapped him in the face again. “Sorry bastard.” “Baby I promise you with everything in me I did not mean to hurt you. Simone, I never meant to hurt you either. Truth is I never wanted to start anything with Simone.” “I’m sorry what. As I remember you asked me out.” “You are right I did but not because I wanted to. Not that you are not beautiful, smart, honest, a great mom but I wouldn’t because I know you are the mother of Gavin’s child.”

He continued “I’m so sorry to hurt you. both of you.” “I still haven’t heard a why,” Gavin said sounding annoyed. “Your wife made me do it,” Keith said looking Gavin in his eyes. “Grow some fucking balls what do you mean she made you?” Gwen said.

“Before school started, I went out of town. My friend and I went to a club actually two different ones and one was a strip club. I got a drink blacked out I don’t remember what happened. I was getting a private dance from a lady then it went dark. I woke up with a hangover n a run-down hotel room. When Maddison came in and threw pictures of me and some man she said do what I say when it’s time or I will show to the football team and the school. When Jonah quite she said now is the time. When I went I swear I didn’t want to but make you think I wanted you. I couldn’t tell you, Gavin, she said she would tell you something else and you would believe your wife over me. when I meet you, Gwen, I knew I wanted to try things with you and when I found out you were Gavin’s sister it made things worse. I even went to Maddison told her to  call this off she said no.”

I saw movement out the corner of my eye and it was Maddison coming out of the room we were in earlier. I rushed her and punched her over and in in the face. I looked up to see Gwen joining me in beating her ass. “FUCKING SICK BITCH,” I said before slapping her across the face. Gwen then slapped her on the other side of her face.
I started kicking her then jumped back on her punched her with tears flowing down my face. When I felt arms wrap around me. “Get the fuck off me.” “Simone” I heard Gavin’s voice. He sat me down turning I walked to Keith and slapped him in the face. I looked at Gwen who was silently crying. “You better lose my number and forget you ever meet me,” Gwen said looking Keith in the eyes. She turned to me “Simone if had known I would never have talked to him. I am so sorry.” “Gwen you have nothing to apologize for.”

I walked outside when everything hit me again like a ton of bricks. Tears stained my face as they slide down when I heard my name.

“Simone” I turned to see Gavin running toward me. “I don’t know what to say.” “WHY DID YOU MARRY HER,” I yelled at Gavin. As his eyes just bore into mine. “ANSWER ME DAMNIT,” I say pushing and poking him in the chest as it begins to pour rain. “WHY DID YOU HURT ME LIKE THIS”

Gavin got my arms looked at me when I broke down he held me in his arms in the pouring rain while I cried.

After a while, Gavin picked me up and put me in his car fasten me in as we drove off. “Do you want to go home?” He asked. I remained silent as he continued the drive, as I watched the rain slide the window as my tears matched the raindrops falling. Numbness set in as everything in slowly crumbled and deteriorated.

The car stopped Gavin said he would be right back. I just blocked everything out. A while later pulling up to an unknown house I just sit in the car while Gavin went to unlock and open the door. He came back getting me carrying me in the house. “I brought you to my house.” He said as he carried me upstairs.

Gavin's house

“You can take a shower and I'll fix you something to eat.” I slowly nodded. Walking into the bathroom I couldn’t even look at myself in the mirror so I just jumped in the shower. When the words of Maddison begin to echo loudly in my head
‘ They had sex with you, I watched, I let them do whatever they wanted.’

’

I begin to scream out loud and scrub and rub my skin red and raw. Gavin came rushing in as he saw me curled up in the corner of the shower rubbing my skin raw.

He gently took my hands then turned the shower off and being running bath water in the tub. “I’ll take care of you.” Once the water was running he slowly and softly gave me a bath then helped mt dry off. Gavin gave one of his shirts to wear.

“I’ll go get you something to eat.” I tried to stop the tears “Gavin” I said softly as he turned around an saw me. He just came and held me as I cried. “Let me turn the lights off. The darkness hit the room with only the moonlight illumining in the room.

“Gavin, I didn’t mean too acc-“ I was silenced by a kiss on my forehead. “I’m the one who is sorry I didn’t protect you or Jonah.” Tears slipped from my eyes again. “I use to could say I was only with you but now people I don’t know and who don’t know have been inside me. I don’t know what to feel. I feel sick disgusted.” “We will get through this Simone.” “How do I say I have been with mo-“ “Simone” Gavin turned me toward him.

“I am the only man and the only person
who you have been with. Nothing else matters. We will get through this. I’m not going anywhere.” Tears begin to fall again. “Just try to get some sleep. I’ll be here,” Gavin said as he kissed my forehead and wiped my tears away ‘til the darkness consumed me.

Comment:

Vote:

Share: