Chapter 88

Gavin

                       {Friday}

Waking up early in my own bed with Simone in my arms I could not be happier. I kissed her cheek, moved some strands of hair out of her face. Smiling to myself I pull the covers off of us. Making my way down to her feet. Placing slow kisses up her legs. Watching as she stirs a little in her sleep I continue to kiss her legs ‘til I reached her pussy. Gently kissing all around her pussy making her wet. Sliding my finger up and down her slit while still kissing around her pussy I hear a soft moan escape from her.

Spreading her pussy lips apart licking on her wet pussy with ease then picking up the pace. While devouring in her pussy she woke up moaning making me harder than I was. I stopped looking at her saying good morning then went back to eating her pussy. Pinching her clit hard while my tongue did circles on the inside of her pussy. “AHHHHHHH” she screamed out as she got wetter. Trying to push my head away I stopped what I was doing. “That’s not going to work sweetheart.” Going back to what I was doing I pulled hard on my clit “FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK” she yelled out squirming and moving all in bed making me eat her harder and faster and alternate between pinching and pulling on her clit.

I Could tell she was about to cum slowing down my pace I assaulted her pussy gently biting her clit while I slipped two fingers deep inside of her. “GAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVIN,  GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. SHIT” she yelled trying to catch her breath as I sent her through more torture. “Baby you alright.” I ask as I rotate my fingers in her pussy while using my other hand to continue to pinch and pull on her clit. “PLLLLLLLLLLLLLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVV.” “Please what. Simone goes faster.” She couldn’t say anything because she was moaning louder as I went faster. She was trying to move away from me or trying to get my hands to stop torturing her pussy with made me go harder on her.

Seeing her pussy creamy and all over without her cumming yet I wanted to wet her wetter. “IIIIIIIII FUUUUUUUCKKKKKK IMA CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM”  was all I needed to hear from her as I devoured her pussy again ‘til she exploded in my mouth. Feeling her body shake violently underneath me as she was cumming in my mouth.

 As I was positioning myself to enter into Simone she pushed me over on the bed climbing onto of me. Sitting on my dick she slowly was riding me throwing her head back moaning louder. I held her body still as I fucked her hard and deep as she fucked me back. I sat up with my dick still buried deep inside of her. Simone wrapper her legs around me as I went deep in her. Giving her slow and steady deep strokes as I hit her spot repeatedly she begins fucking me back as we matched each other's pace and we both entered the euphoria and came together.

Picking Simone up we went I took us to the shower turning it on I saw her brushing her teeth. Just looking at her she looks so beautiful. She faced me when she was done. “What,” she said attempting to cover up her body. Walking towards her I notice her movements. Taken her hands pulling them away from her body. “How many times do I have to tell you to stop covering up yourself up. Stop hiding from me.” “You always make me feel vulnerable under your gaze.” I kissed her passionately. We walked over to shower  I helped her in as I made love to her in shower.

Finally getting dressed I go downstairs to see Simone cooking us breakfast. Coming up behind her I kissed her cheek. “My wife is so amazing.” She smiled. “Breakfast is done.” “I like the breakfast I had in bed.” I winked at her. “Are we still all going to look at houses tomorrow?” “We are then tomorrow night we will announce to the world where I will be playing at. You know if you don’t want me too then I can always tell them no.” “This is your dream and I am going to support.” “I love you.” I kissed her.

“Simone, go on a date with me.” She froze. “Like our last date.” I laughed. “You bet no say guys look good either. Seriously let's go on a date tonight after the game.” “Jonah coming home tonight.” “I’m surprised he stayed the night with my parents.” “He trying and learning about his family. Your parents are his only grandparents.” “How is he with dealing with the loss of his grandmomma.” “He tends to watch sunsets and sunrises more.” I nodded. “What can I do to help him and you.” “What you are doing.” She said then kissed me. As we finished eating breakfast.  

“Simone, I‘m leaving for work.” She kissed me passionately. “You are about to have me take you right here on this couch.” “Please do.” “I’ll be back in about two hours to pick this up beautiful.” I kissed her then left. Getting in my car I called the field house as a coach answered. “Hey, I will be in late today, but will be coming in.”  He said okay then I hung up the phone.

Arriving at my destination I went inside I ask the desk attendant if I could talk. He said yes. Then told where to go. Sitting down I looked around and waited. The backdoor opens the look of confusion was plastered all over his face. Taking the seat in front of me I smiled. “You looked confused.” “What the hell are you doing here?” “William, why so hostile.” I say laughing.

“Simone and I are getting married. My son is opening up to me and we are going to be a family. All the manipulation and games you and that bitch did and yet yall still lost.” “So you're marrying a whore and the mixed up bastard is opening up his glory hole to you or is it that other fucker who is fucking him in the ass.”

He says laughing. “I wouldn’t laugh too hard. Allen is sending you a wonderful cellmate.” I say smirking. Getting up to leave. “I will kill Simone if you even think of having some fucker rape me and fuck me in the ass.” I laugh harder “look around, look where you are. You want to do anything to wife.”

He laughed sickly and wickedly. “Try me and I will make sure to take that bitch and mop head bastard away from you for good. You ready to bury them.” The ire feeling I got. Boring into his eyes.

“I dare you,” I said he smiled. “I look forward to killing her.” He said laughing dry and dark.

Comment:

Vote:

Share: