Chapter 89

Simone

                   {Three weeks later}

“SIMONE” Gwen yelled “You look amazing momma P” Steve said. I looked at myself in the full-length mirror of me in this wedding dress. “I like it, but it doesn’t say you, momma,”

 “I like it, but it doesn’t say you, momma,”

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Jonah said. Which has been his response to all 17 dresses I have tried on. “I have to agree with Jonah on this one,” Steve said as Gwen nodded her head. “Well then what was with an all you look great Simone,” I say stepping down. “Momma P you make all these dresses better but they just don’t say you.” If that makes any sense.

“I know this will be the dress for her,” The store worker said while handing me the dress

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

“I know this will be the dress for her,” The store worker said while handing me the dress. In the back changing my phone went off letting me know I got a text message. Picking up my phone I open it to see a message from Gavin.

your wedding dress. Don’t forget we are writing our own vows and yes I am doing mine. I can't have someone else say I how I feel about you. The cant expresses my love for you only I can. Be safe and I will see you soon.

Smiling I sent Gavin a text back

Simone: Go out on a date with me tonight. I will text you everything else later. I love you.  

Putting on the other dress I stopped and looked at my engagement ring smiled as a tear slide down my face

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Putting on the other dress I stopped and looked at my engagement ring smiled as a tear slide down my face. Quickly wiping the tears away I go out so they can see me in this dress. Walking out I heard gasps from the workers. “This is a beautiful dress and you make it more stunning.” Gwen said, “But it’s not me.” I finished her sentence. “Steve and I will look for you a dress.”

“Steve, um I said I would come. I never said I was picking out a dress. Who do I look like Clay Akin? Never mind he never did anything. What’s that gay wedding dude name.” We all looked at Steve. “What he be doing some weddings. Wait, hold up. Let me go find momma P a dress and plan this wedding.” “You're going to do what,” I said in an inquisitive tone. “Momma P that man be making money. I can pretend to be gay.” “Yall go look for me a dress,” I say down on the couch next to Gwen.

“He’s never been happier” I looked at Gwen. “Gavin, my brother has never been this happy and it’s because of you and Jonah. I only wish we didn’t miss so many years away from yall.” “We have plenty of more years ahead.” “Are you ready.” “I’m scared.” “Of” “The last time it was Gavin and I, I had to share him with other girls. I don’t know what it is but I get so insecure when it comes to other women. It didn’t start with Gavin. My boyfriend in middle school destroyed my self-esteem.” “How. What happened?” Gwen turned to face me more.

“He would always tell me I am too dark to be beautiful, that I am lucky a good looking guy like him is even wasting his time with me. One day he made me stand in front of a mirror and ask me what did I find beautiful on me. I was about to say something he looked me in my eyes and said you better say nothing because I have literally seen shit from my ass that looks better than you. I asked him if I was so hideous why to be with me. He said his friends bet him five dollars that he couldn’t date me for six months. I broke up with him and the torture only got worse. He shattered my self-esteem and worth daily sometimes I still feel like that little girl looking in the mirror.”

“Simone, don’t you know how beautiful you are?” “I know now. It took a long time. I know I shouldn’t let what some kid said what his words did. Then when all the shit happened with me and Gavin.” “Gavin isn’t the same person he was back then.” “Gwen you don’t have to tell me. I know he is different but we rushed all this. Gavin nor I really know the other but I do know he’s not the same man. I do trust Gavin I not sure if I trust myself.”

“Just take it one day at a time. Talk to Gavin I know he will get through this with you. You need to trust you don’t worry about other shit you will drive yourself crazy. You are a beautiful, strong smart woman who is a mother and is about to be a wife an-“ She stopped when Jonah and Steve came back with a dress. “This one.” I got the dress to let me go try it on.

Taking on the other dress and putting on the dress they picked out I open the door and I saw Jonah walking down. “Momma,” he said in a tone I never heard before. “Ima wear this dress.” “I’m so happy for you momma, for us,” he said hugging me. “You will always be my first love, Jonah.” “You will always be the queen of my heart.”

                          Gavin

Walking back into the prison I ask the desk attendant if I can see William. He tells me where to wait and I took a seat. He walked the door barely moving. “Why so gloom,” I say smiling. “I will make you pay.” He tried to sit down but couldn’t. “As I hear it your ass got ripped open. And they don’t even know who did it,” “I fucking know.” I watched the three guards leave. “You will be feeling the same sensual pleasure you have been feeling again, tonight actually.” I stood up and walked over to him. “Let's go”

He looked around. “Guards can't save you now” Pulling him into another door that leads into a room where Allen and my mom were waiting. “You called for a hitman to kill my wife on the day I announce where  am playing at in the NFL, well that failed so you try again.” Questions display all over William’s face. “My uncle is the warden at this prison. I had all of your calls screened.” Allen said. William tried to reach for Allen. We laughed. “Sit down before your glory hole gets ripped open more,” I said. “I heard he was crying like a bitch,” Allen said as my mom took out a needle.

“You and that bitch have fucked with my family long enough. My husband will be the father Simone never had and needed and I’ll be a great mother in law to her. I will tell you like I tell that bitch. You fucked with the wrong family.” William and my mom were in a stare down.

Allen and I forced William to lay down on a cot as my mom super glued his eyes lids then took out drops. Dropping the liquid in both eyes William squirmed and screamed. Moments later she dropped more drops in his eyes then took the needle and shot him under his toenail then another shot under his fingernail. She leaned down to his ear.

“Count your days or your hours. Either way count. Your eyes are burning but soon you won't feel anything. I never should have crossed my family.” My mom said then we left.

Comment:

Vote:

Share: 

FOUR QUARTERSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें