Author's note 📒

Hey y'all

I'm so sorry y'all haven't heard from me. My laptop with the epilogue for Four Quarters and the last chapters and the epilogue of Break Me. Also, I started the book Driver. I just got a new laptop 💻. Since the pandemic is still going on some places are still closed here. I can't get the stories transferred for a little bit. Since I do have the new laptop I can get back to writing and write new stories. I have two I want to start only if I'll want me to. I will tell about them now.

Story one:

A teenage girl is getting molested and raped by her dad's best friend/ uncle. She becomes pregnant and tells her parents.  She says she wants to keep her child, they tell her to lie about the father of the child. When she has birth they drug her. When she wakes up they lie and say the baby died. They take the baby states away and tell social services their daughter died and cannot care for the child. Five and a half years go by her parents die in a car crash she finds out her child is alive.  This book is an interracial book (BWWM)

Story two: 

This book is a bit different from the ones I usually do. It is a gay book, yes two guys. One guy who is gay but has yet to tell anyone moves to a new state and falls for a straight guy with a girlfriend. This will be an interracial book.

Which one or yall want another book choice. I can do both if yall want me too. 

Actually, I have one more book idea 💡

A woman is betrayed in the worst way and leaves the state and meets a cowboy. Yes, this book will have drama. 🤣🤦🏾‍♀️ and it will be a (BWWM) book.

Tell me what yall want. I miss y'all so much. I hope yall are all doing well and staying safe.