Chapter 34

Simone

                    {Three days later}

 “C’ mon Jonah, we have to go” “I’m coming momma.” Jonah says coming down the stairs. “What did uncle Patrick say when he called momma.” “He just said we need to get to the hospital soon as possible,” I say as we rush out the door. “Momma,” Jonah said in a worried tone. “What is it, baby.” “I’ll drive. It’s going to be alright.” He says as he hugs while as begin to cry. “Could you drive.” Jonah opens the passenger side door for me. Every emotion surged through my veins leaking into other parts of me.  

“Momma,” Jonah said lowly. I looked up realizing we were in front of the hospital. Jonah got out of the car walking over and opening the car door for me. Walking in I can't bear to put one foot in front of the other. “I got you momma.” I leaned on my son as we walked inside. Entering the waiting room area we see my brother. “Yall made it. Momma is waiting for yall.” Patrick said. “Where is William.” “In with momma now. She has already told him she wants us all together.” I nodded. “Let's go.”

Coming into the room my seeing my mom barely breathing and asleep and William crying over her. When the door closed he looked up at all of us. Locking eyes with him were like looking inside the devil’s soul. Everything begins to regurgitate in me. “Sorry ass bastard. Don’t cry now. You weren’t crying when you fucked my mom over.” I say as I cry more. “Listen here bitch yo-“ “DAD,” Odell said.

“What is all this ruckus?” My mom asked in a feeble. “Everything is fine momma,” Odell said. “Odell” momma said with a smile. “are you sure.” He nodded. “Do yall mind if I spend time with Jonah alone, please. He will come to get yall in a little while.” Odell kissed our mom followed by Patrick and me. William held her hand. “You are my heartbeat and song in my soul. Don’t.” Momma looks William with so much adoration and love. He kisses her on the forehead then placed a kiss upon her lips. “I love you my Pat-Pat.” “My forever” she says as a tear slips from her eyes. “Our eternity” He walked away glaring at Jonah with hatred in his eyes.

“Momma” Jonah called out to me. “What is it, baby” Can we take some pictures with grandma really quick.” Smiling “Yeah we can.” “Do you mind grandma.”  “You know my hair isn't done.” We all laughed then took some pictures in both of our phones. “I’m going to let you ad momma have some time together.” Hugging and kissing my mom everything in me broke. “I love you momma” “I love you more baby. My precious little girl. Don’t ever change. Be a better mom than me. I love you, Simone.” She says as she kissed my cheek.

Walking into the waiting room William looks up at me. “Tell that bastard son of your yall needs to leave and go. My wife needs to be with her family now.” Before I could speak Patrick spoke. “Were you thinking about your family when you were fucking other women.” He froze in place before throwing hot coffee over me.

“AHHHHHHH” I scream out in pain. Odell pushed him back. “WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU.”  Odell yelled while Patrick was helping me. Amidst all the turmoil my phone fell as it was ringing as Patrick picked it up he answered the call as Odell was still yelling at William. “What if she had gotten burned more and got third-degree burns.” “I should have burned the whore’s eyes out.” He said.

I ran towards William to get him back but Patrick caught me. “You fucking sick fuck. Sleeping with a teenager and her mom.” He picked up another cup of coffee but Odell jerked it out of his hands. “Dad stops she told us all about it,” Odell said.

“It’s all lies. All that bitch knows how to do it lie and spread her legs open.” He says seething. “Dad why did you throw Simone out the house when she got pregnant but you was cheating on mom. How could you? what if one had gotten pregnant then what.” I saw fear flash in his eyes. “You are my son. MY SON and you will fucking respect me.” “How can I respect you or have any kind of respect toward a man cheated on his family, threw his daughter out, trashes his grandson. What kind of fucking man are you.”  

He punched Odell in the face. Patrick quickly let me go and jumped in to intervene between those two as security came to where we were. “What is going on here. We got a complaint about loud noise.” “Nothing office everything is fine sir,” Patrick said is a calm scary voice. “Ma’am what happens to your clothes.” His eyes dropped to the floor noticing the coffee on the floor. “Ma’am did one of these gentlemen throw coffee on you. Before I could speak Patrick spoke. “No, sir. We are just waiting on news about our mother.” He nodded not believing anything. “If I come back yall of yall will be removed from the premises.” “Yes sir,” We said as he left. 

Patrick looked at William “The only reason I didn’t say what you did to Simone is because of mom.” Before William could speak again I head a familiar voice behind me. “Simone are you alright. I called your phone and heard the commotion and rushed over.” I turned to see Gwen. She had a warm smile. “How is your mom,” She asked with concern.

“Who are you,” William asked harshly. “A friend and not one you can fuck.” “Amen,” Gwen said then continued. “As I said I heard some of what was going and thought you could use some clothes.” She handed them over. I hugged her and thanked her.

As I was walking to the bathroom to change Maddison walks in. “Where is my William at. He called me” she said with a plastered smile.

Comment:

Vote

Share: