Chapter 50

Maddison  

                        {Two days later}

When I learned William was at the hospital I rushed to go visit him praying that he was okay. Upon entering into his room I moved to the side to listen to the nurses when I heard the nurses talk about how bad he was, but thankfully he would recover. Walking in after the nurses left I sat on his bed.

My hand slowly slid down his face. “Who did this to you?” “That bastard half breed” “He did all of this,” I say observing the damage he had done. “Majority of it.” “It was more than him. Yeah, Patrick and Odell did some too. Don’t worry I am getting them all back.” “I smiled “Need some help” “I will let you know” ‘I still remember when you told me you saw my wife cheating with that other man”

“I would never lie to you. I told you I love you and will do anything for you.” “You have done that even when you told me about Simone. I mean even when you said you didn’t think she was mine to humiliating her.” We both laughed. “I always saw your wife with that other man and Simone looks like him. I don’t know why you stayed with her.” I folded my arms and pouted. “Baby girl stop that,” He says. I just looked at him. “I would have made you happier and you know it. I was better than her and my mom.” “You trying to be my precious Maddy but that pussy of your is wet and throbbing.” “I hate you.” “You hate I’m not in your pussy,” He says making me pout more.

Straddling his lap I hike up my skirt, moving my panties to the and begin playing in my wet pussy in front of him. The pleasure got to be overwhelming and William took over biting down my shirt trying to muffles my cries of passion ‘til we were interrupted by my phone ringing. “FUCK” I yelled out. Trying to look for my phone I felt my climax about to erupt out of me. Finding my phone I didn’t look at the name just answered it out of breath.

“HELLLO,” I say breathing hard about to cum as I heard. “Maddison darling did you forget about today.?” I heard Momma Dot say. ‘shit’ I say to myself removing Williams fingers from my pussy making the ache grow stronger. “No ma’am just had some car trouble I’m on my way.” “Okay dear please be safe on the roads.” “Yes, ma’am I will,” I said then hung up.

I looked at William “Please” “What” “Finish. Make me cum” “No.” I narrowed my eyes at him. “why not.” “You should have stopped me.” I smiled fine. Flinging the covers back I pulled the hospital gown up and started sucking him off making his harder “Shit” I heard him moan out. Sucking ‘til he was close to busted then I stopped. “Suck this dick” “No,” I say fixing myself up. “YOU FUCKING BITCH” I smiled. “I’ll be back later,” I said over my shoulder as I left out of his room.

Arriving at Momma Dot’s house I see her and Gwen sitting outside talking. Getting out the car Momma Dot comes towards me with her arms outstretched. “My darling you made it.” I did I say with a smile after hugging her. Reaching in the car I retrieved the sunflowers I got for her. “These are for you, Momma Dot.” “They are so beautiful. Thank you, Maddison.” “No need they flowers fail in comparison to you.” She brightly smiled as we walked over to the table where Gwen was. “My two girls talk amongst yourselves I am going to put my flowers in a vase.” She said walking into the house.  It was silent for a while until I spoke.

“Have you heard from my husband?” “Bitch what husband?” “Your brother Gwen. I love Gavin and we are going to work past all of this.” “All of what you have destroyed Ga-“ “Hey what’s going on out here?” “Momma Dot I asked Gwen if she heard from my husband and if he was alright then she just went off on me” I said with a hurt tone. She gave Gwen a death glare as Gwen waved it off. “I spoke to him this morning. The roads are clearing off so hopefully, they will be home with the next couple of days.” I smiled “I just want my husband back.” I begin to cry. “I love him so much. Yall just don’t understand. I know I messed up and I will be filled with hurt and guilt over it ‘til I die but I love Gavin. He is my world, my rock the bones in my body that make me mobile.” I say fully breaking down.  

Feeling the warmth of the hug from Momma Dot as she held me close. “You know what I think you and Gavin should so.” She said with a smile then continued “Renew your wedding vows. And a new beginning and a fresh start.” “You think so, Momma Dot.” “Of course I.” “I will if Gwen will be my maid of honor.” A moments later she smiled “I would be honored.” She said. ‘By the way Madison don’t forget our trip is in three days. Maybe we can look over some wedding details.” “I would love that Momma Dot.”  

                            Simone

I can't believe how long we have been here, we got word that roads were safe enough to leave. Sitting on the couch looking out the window as the moonlight illuminates the sky while glitzing the snow that remains on the ground. “Something wrong sweetheart.” I shake my head. “Tell me” I turn to Gavin “I Promise its nothing.” I smiled he smiled and went back to finish packing figuring should do the same I walked back into the room.

Stepping inside of the room memories filled my head of all of the nights spent here with Gavin.  Turing to leave out Gavin walked in. “Simone” he says at the same time I said his name “Gavin” Our eyes lock. “What is it,” He says. “I was um.” He stares is haunting and scary yet worried and patient. He walks toward me slowly he holds me in his arms. “What is it you want.” “Can we stay one more night. I just want to shut the wor-“ He swallowed the remainder of my words with a kiss. Then pulled away.

“I was going to ask you the same thing.” I kissed him back. “Hold me please.” Gavin undressed me but his gaze never left my eyes. I took off his clothes. He took my hand and guided me to the bed. “I – I” “You don’t sleep naked.” I shook my head in motion. “I want us naked in more4 ways tonight. Simone tells me all your darkest fears, dreams, goals. I want to know it all.” “Only if you will do the same.”

Gavin pulled my body to him as we talked then it hit me and a tear slipped from my eye. “What wrong beautiful” “Nothing just thinking” “About” I had to hurry and make something up. “I don’t think I got the promotion.” I say laughing but Gavin wasn’t buying but he didn’t brink it up. “Gavin what scares you.” “That the woman I am starting to fall for doesn’t feel the same,” he says then pulls me close. “Gavin” “Baby just let me hold you.” He says and I knew the all too familiar feeling but I couldn’t do it again. It hurt to much the first time.

Comment:

Vote:

Share: