Chapter 81

Maddison

Waking up looking right in the blue eyes I know all too well. “What do you want” “Good morning dear. Why did you do all of this horrific stuff to Simone? I need to know and before you start I don’t want any bullshit lies or fairy shit. Be fucking honest for once.” “Why, it doesn’t matter.” “Don’t play with me, Maddison, now tell me.” I took a deep breath closed my eyes as tears slipped out of my eyes. “Promise me you want to tell Simone.” “I can't and I won’t promise you that.” “Then I’m not saying. So how bad do you want to know.” “Why marry Gavin.” “I fell in love with Gavin. It was unexpected, but I knew the entire time Simone was in the back of his head.”

“Then why not end both of their suffering especially Jonah’s?” “I love Gavin” “How you kept him away from his family intentionally. I’m to bet if Simone and Jonah didn’t show up here and you and Gavin move back here you wouldn’t have ever said anything to Gavin would you.” “I thought he would have had a father figure by now.” “Father figure and his father are two different things. He grew up thinking his father and his father’s family didn’t give a damn about him. You could have stopped his heartbreak. Your just a selfish ass itch who don’t give a fuck about anybody but yourself. And I even question if you love yourself.”

She gathering her belongs about to leave as more tears spill from eyes and my heart tighten beating rapidly against my rib cage. “Her mom.” She stopped in tracks slowly turning to face me. “What did you say.” I turn my attention back to the ceiling. “Her mom caught me and her husband together William I do love and I know he loves me. She said for me never to show my face again and of course, I did. Simone is my best friend, what did she expect. So I lied to William and said she cheated and Simone wasn’t his.” “Why would you lie like that.”

“I begin to notice how he would look at Simone. I asked him one day he said was crazy. More and more he would look at her. One night I said since she is not yours why don’t you watch me and her together. He was so happy and he said he loved me and that night we had sex. A few days later I drugged her and I had sex with her with him watching. Her mom saw. I don’t know how much but she did. Me and William continued our affair and I was going to tell him about the lie but he wanted Simone more especially when I said she wasn’t his, therefore, I destroyed her so I could have William to myself. He loves me. I knew Simone fell in love with Gavin Jonah wasn’t suppose to happen.”

“You said her mom told you.” “She knew what and who William was one day she asked me to find Simone somebody and I remember before I wanted to guy to have sex with her so I took her to a party and I saw she was looking at Gavin and you know the rest.” “You are one stupid bitch.” “He loves me.” “I almost forgot I have something for you.” She took two needles out her purse. She walked to the foot of the bed taking the covers off my feet. She held up one of the needles with a green label on it. A sick smile graced her face. “This is won't hurt.”

She said as he put the shot me with a needle behind my toenail. She took the other needle only difference this needle had a purple label. She did the same thing only on my left foot this time. “One is going to paralyze you for a little while the other is. Well” she said laughing. She covered my feet back up then come to me. She had a small white bottle in her hands. She pried my eyes open then dropped some drops in them. I tried to move but couldn’t as my whole body felt like it was engulfed in flames. I tried to scream but nothing came out. “I paralyzed you. You fucked with the wrong bitch. Your fucking fucked up lover is next.” I could move the burning sensation and itching was too much and I couldn’t stop it.  “If your wondering about the itching. I injected you with an itchy serum. You will be like this until tomorrow. I hired your nurses for the day and the doctor won't be back in ‘til morning.” She laughed walking out the door.

                              Jonah  

Walking in I couldn’t believe I was even here. After waiting a couple of minutes he walked out. He sat in front of me. “What the fuck do you want.” “Why. Why did you through my mom out. Why weren’t we enough” “I never wanted the slut and I certainly never wanted you? You know I don’t regret shit I did. I only wish I did more or worse. Maybe I should have kept her and made get rid you once and for all. Maybe if I that whore was one of my first two kids things would have been different.

But she wasn’t. I didn’t want her at first then I said it want to be so bad. When she became a cum slut wanting dick all the time. I’m surprised she hasn’t fucked and sucked your teammates. Give her time though she will.” She said laughing “Whores never change. Who did she fuck to get me in here or was it you? Did you fuck somebody or are you the bottom. You like that cum slut mother of you’re a dick taker.” I couldn’t take anymore. Jumping over the table I punched him n his face repeatedly until someone pulled me off of him.

“Stop saying that shit about my mom.” Before I could finish he cut me off with a sick sinister smile on his face. “Did she suck your little dick too.” The arms released me and I went to punch him again. “You sick fuck” I say punching him. I stood up kicked him in his dick then in his rib cage and other places then punching him again until hand s were pulling me off of him. “Infirmary”  Someone yelled. I went over and kicked him again getting on top of him I grabbed his head slamming it over and over on the floor until someone removed me. “Don’t you ever disrespect my mother again. Ever you fucking bastard.”

I was walking out when I heard a familiar voice. “What did you think he was going to say or do.” I looked up and saw Allen. “What are you doing here.” “Question is what are you doing here.” “Looking for answers.” “You know what kind of person he is. He is not changing at all.” “My mom was right.” “About” “She said he didn’t care and he was a father for 15 years whereas I didn’t have one and he regrets it and wants to be.” “But” “I don’t want him to leave again.” ‘Why would Gavin leave Jonah.” I remained silent.

“What if I’m not like him what if” I paused. “What if what”

“What if he has another child and abandons me again.  Don’t want to feel it again. I don’t want to cry for my dad and he not be there.” What he doesn’t accept me.” Allen eyed me.

“Jonah what are you saying.”

Comment:

Vote:

Share: