Chapter 43

Maddison

                   {Wednesday }  

Hearing knocking at my door I rush out of bed. “Who is it “ I say as I open the door. “Good morning darling. How is my daughter in law doing.” “I’m trying Momma Dot I just want my husband back.” “And ‘m going to help you get my son back.” I hugged her ‘Thank you, Momma Dot.” “You are the best thing besides Jonah that has ever happened to my son. He just needs to see that. Also, I planned somewhat of a mother-daughter trip for us in a few weeks can you come.” “Of course anything for you. I love you so much momma Dot” “I love you too. I have to run but how about lunch in a few days?” “yes.” “I didn’t mean to wake you up but I need you and my son back together and I am going to do whatever it takes.” I smiled. “Bye darling” “Bye Momma Dot”

After watching her pull off and closing the door. I screaming out in excitement. When my doorbell rings. Opening the door I see Nicole standing there. “Get your ass in here.” “Calm down. I made sure no one saw me.” Closing the door Nicole goes over to the couch taken a seat.

“What are you doing here?” “It’s a party next weekend I am sure I can get Jonah to come.” I smile brightly. “How sure are you” “I’ll put it this way be free that night.” “That’s my girl. Any other news to report.” I ask as Nicole stands up and walks towards me. “No, but it is something I want.” “More money” “No,” she says lowly as she kisses me on the neck then continues. “We haven’t been together in a while baby. Don’t you miss us.” “No.” “Lying bitch you're wet right now Maddison,” I smirk.

“You think so, Nicole.” “Toys are in my bag if you want them too” “Who said I wanted you.” I could feel her smile against my skin. She pulled away then slowly took off her clothes in front of me. “Tell me again how much you don’t want me.” “ I don’t want you” She walks over untying my robe then removing it letting it pool around my feet. She reached down sliding her finger across my pussy. “You are wetter than when we fucked before.” Her mouth latched on to my hardened nipple as a moan slipped out. She took my hand in hers. “Come on,” she says leading me up to my bedroom as I smack her ass.

                           Simone

While cleaning up from breakfast after Jonah and Steve left for school I heard a knock on the door.  “Just a minute” I yell drying my hands then making my way to the door. Upon opening the door I see Gwen standing there smiling. “Good morning Simone.” She sings out walking into my house. “Good morning Gwen. What are you doing here so early.” “I know your trip is coming up which I still say you need to put on hold because of the weather; however, I thought I would come and help up you pack. I just want to spend some time with you before you leave.” “Thank you, I could use your help.”

“Alright with what?” “Picking out some other outfits.” “What’s the reason.” She says with a smirk I couldn’t help but smile. “It’s a guy who started working with me a few weeks ago and he is supposed to come up I think Saturday to finish up helping me. We have been talking the past few days.” I heard her scream out before I could finish. “that does it we’re going shopping” she said taking my hand. “Gwen,” I say loudly causing her to halt. “What is it?” She asked confused. “A couple of things. For one I don’t know if he likes me in that way. Two after the whole Keith situation I’m hesitant with anybody. Three I have no clothes on.” I say laughing as she joins in looking at me.

“Okay, one time will tell. Two fuck Keith you better let this man stoke them walls girl. Three go change so we can go shopping and before you say anything I got it now move your ass so we can go.”

“Gwen I don’t think Victoria Secrets is the first store we should go in.” Gwen ignored me walking in the store looking at the clothes. “Thongs are not the way to go. Hip huggers or boy shorts make sure they are lace with matching you get those while I get you some sexy lingerie so you can melt the snow if you know what I mean.” She said with a wink then walked off.

After shopping for hours and finished over packing I went to cook dinner for me and Jonah. Hearing Jonah and Steve come in from practice made me smile. “Hey yall.” “Hey momma,” Jonah said followed by  “Hey momma Simone.” “How was school. Dinner will be ready shortly.”  “Momma Simone let me say I am happy you disciplined Jonah the way you did. When he took off I had no clue what happened. I had to take a dri-.” I raised my brow at Steve “I had to ask all kinds of people. He ran off on us. I told you Jonah you lucky it was Momma Simone and not me because that punishment would have been a lot more server.” Jonah and I looked at Steve. “What you the one who ran my blood pressure up.” Steve says “By the way not that it matters but what’s for dinner?” Steve asks as I laugh at him.  

                         {Friday}

“Jonah come here before you leave please.” “I’m coming.” He yells then appears moments later. “How was school.” “It was good. Momma, can you please wait on the trip the weather is bad and will be getting worse.” “I will be fine and by the time the worse comes, I will be in the biggest cabin. I promise to call you soon as I get there.” “I guess that means your not coming to the game,” Jonah said with sadness in his eyes and voice.

“I’m going to see you play ‘til halftime then I’m leaving. I will catch you before you go into the fieldhouse to let you know I’m leaving.” “I’m going to stay with Uncle Patrick tonight and then uncle Odell. He has to work tonight.” Jonah hugged me tightly.  “I have to go momma. I love you see you in a few.” “Alright baby. Yall be safe.”

Looking at the time displayed on the scoreboard I see it’s two minutes ‘til halftime. After saying good-bye’s to Gwen and Patrick I headed to the fieldhouse standing to wait to see Jonah before I leave. “Momma Simone, you about to leave.” “I am,” I say as he hugs me. “Have a safe trip. But please don’t be gone too long. I done had your food I can't go back to eating my parents cooking.” I laugh. “I’ll be back soon.” “Momma you about to leave.” “I am.” “You sure about this trip.” I hug him, kissed him on the cheek. “I promise I will be fine. I love you” “I love you too momma”  Jonah kissed my cheek then walked inside.

“Simone, what are you doing out here?” “I just stopped to tell Jonah bye and let him know I’m about to leave.” “It’s a damn blizzard coming what the hell you mean.” “I will be fine and there before the worse hits.” “You are still the same. Stubborn and don’t want to listen.” “Gavin I’ll be fine.” “You are the mother of my child and he needs you.” “I’ll be okay.” “You better be. He needs you, Simone.” I smile as he places a kiss on my forehead.

                           Gavin

After the game not caring that we won I run to check the weather. I see that the first big part of the is hitting sooner than expected. Getting up I go find Jonah as I catch him leaving out the door. “Jonah have you heard from your mom” He turned to look at me? “No have you heard anything?” “No, I just saw the weather.” “How bad is it.” “Weather got worse quicker than expected.” Jonah gets his phone calling. “It keeps going to voicemail.” Jonah” I hear a man calling him. “Uncle Patrick have you heard from momma.” “I was about to ask you,” I saw worry and fear attack Jonah’s face. “Where is my mom”

“Don’t worry I’m going to find her,” I say as I take off to my truck.

Comment:

Vote:

Share: