Chapter 101

Maddison
                {Two weeks later}

“AHHHHHH” I screamed out as I woke up with ice-cold water being thrown in my face. Looking up I see the culprit. “Oh dear you're awake.” she says “What the hell do you want.” “Did you forgot we have an outing to go to.” “I never agreed to go anywhere.” “On the contrary you did.” As a nurse came with a wheelchair. “Ms. Fowlers are you alright, your wet.” “I’m fine, but I’m not going anywhere.” “The doctors already gave you the ‘okay’ it’s safe.” She said helping me out the bed.  

Arriving at an airstrip looking around with confusion. “What are we doing here.” She gave me a sinister look getting out the car. A man came helping me out the car pushing me into an office. “Hey, I’ll give you ten grand if you take me back to the hospital.” He locked the wheels looked at me then walked off. Moments later another man gave in with a suit. “I have to put you on the correct attire,” he said with a warm smile. After getting dress he looked at me. Biting my lips “You want to get out here” I said reaching for his dick, he moved back winked then left. “Ready.” She asked.

Once we were on the plane we were the only two in the back. She hummed and was nonchalant. “Where are we going.” She remained quiet. “I'll throw you off this got damn plane, you old bitch.” She looked at her nails unbothered by everything I was saying. “Gavin came to see.” She eyed me then played it off. “We talked about son then we made up. He kissed me then down to my pussy. It has been so long but it felt good.” She laughed darkly. “You don’t know when to stop lying do you.” “Oh but I’m not.” “Gavin did go to see you but he was with Simone. Gavin hates you for what you did to him and his family.” “Deep down Gavin still loves me and we are going to get back together.”

“what is it about my son you love so much.” The right words would not form. “That’s what I thought. For some unknown reason, you just don’t want him and Simone together. You claim you love them but you lie and manipulate to get your way but it didn’t work this time. I told you when you play with fire you better make damn sure you're controlling the flames.” “I haven’t lied to Simone nor Gavin. Gavin and I do have a son.” She threw her head back laughing.

“I have been had everything checked out. You never had a child.” “You don’t know anything Dorthey. I gave my son up and named him Jonah” “To stick it to Simone” “I love my son and miss him greatly.” “Then why give him up.” “Gavin said he wasn’t ready for kids so I dd what was best.” She laughed. “Alright put your packs on your back.” A man said. “Come on Maddison. This is going to be fun.” They open the door on the plane “You ladies ready.” Dorthey responded. “Yes, we're ready.” She interlaced our fingers and the man counted down. “5…..4…….3……2…….1…… Go”  We jumped out the plane.

Feeling the extra weight on my back I heard her voice in my ear. “I told you not to fuck with my family. I only kept you live to make you suffer, so you could see Gavin and Simone happy. They are a family now and look at you still trying to ruin them and cause strife in their marriage.” Trying to fight her off me to get free when I felt a sting in my ear canal. “You bitch I yelled.” “You fucked with the wrong one. I had you tested you never were pregnant. I even went back through every time you went on a business trip. I know about the pregnancy scare only it wasn’t with Gavin.”

Tilting my head I try looking at her as we are going down. We pull the cord as the shoot opens up. She grabs my hands immediately. “I even know that when you had the pregnancy scare you used the name, Simone Blackstone, Simone’s name before it changed. I asked the lady she described you out, Maddison.  I asked her if I send a picture could she recognize you she said of course. I sent it and guess what it was you with a fake ID and insurance which makes me wonder how many times did you do that.” I heard the airplane getting closer. “Maddison did you think Gavin would go back to you with this child.” Before I could reply she continued. “You and your lies will never taint my family again”

Before I knew what was going on my face was in the propellers getting chopped and my blood was being splattered everywhere as I fell down and darkness took over.