1

Jeonghan's POV

"Is everyone ready to go?" Appa asked, and I tried to do a head count of everyone, but they were all over the place trying to get their shoes on. The first day of school had been even more hectic, but that was just because Jihoon had woke up late and panicked because it was his first day of being in the high school. That was a mess and a half. Now we just have a mess.

"Well, I'm heading out. Bye, Appa!" I called out as I walked out of the door so I could wait for everyone to come out of the house so we could leave for school. Joshuji and Minghao joined me outside, and the three of us stood in the cool morning air.

"We're really going to have to run for the bus, aren't we?" Ming asked, and I nodded with a sigh.

"This would be so much easier if we could still carry Jihoon out to the bus." I commented, and Joshua and Minghao laughed. Jun and the triplets came running out of the house, and they paused by us.

"Where's Hansol and Jihoon?" I asked, somewhat frustrated, and my brothers shrugged.

"Hansol said he'll be out in a sec, and he's putting on his shoes. He thinks Jihoon will be out of the bathroom in a minute." Joshua said, and this was one of the times the twin telepathy came in handy.

"Okay, well who's coming home with me later?" I asked, just because we were all in so many different school activities since we started high school. It was insanity to try and keep up with everything.

"You should have the usual group." Dk said, and I nodded. Both Jihoon and Hansol both came running out of the house, and we all started speed walking to the bus stop. We somehow made it just in time, and the nine of us squished onto the bus. Which didn't work as well as it used too since we're so much older.

"Is Minseo Noona coming home this weekend?" Jihoon asked when he sat down next to me, and I had to think for a second.

"I think she mentioned it on the last phone call with Appa. I just don't know if Mark hyung is coming with her. He might have work like last time." Jihoon nodded next to me, and he leaned back in his seat, humming music to himself. Ever since Minseo Noona married Mark hyung she has been coming around less and less. Something about how they have full time jobs and way too many things to do.

What about us? Do we not get attention? The majority of us may be teenagers now, but we still want our sister home.

The bus pulled up to the school, and I shook Jihoon out of his daze. He smiled sheepishly at me briefly before taking in a deep breath. I put a hand on his shoulder and I could feel how tense he was. We eventually were able to get off of the bus, and we separated to our lockers to get our things for first period.

I sat down at my desk and I waited for my friend, to arrive. He sat down next to me with a smile, and we started up a conversation to pass time until the class period truly started. Which was only five minutes.

Only nine whole periods to go through, and then I can go home.

...

"Is this everyone?" I asked, looking at my brothers who had formed a pile in the school foyer, and Vernon nodded. Seungkwan was with his drama club. Hoshi was with the dance team. Dk had chorus. Jihoon had band. Minghao had his photography club, and Joshua had to tutor a kid. That left Hansol, Jun and I until the Meanies and Chan came home. But Jun would be staying after school once the musical started up.

We barely ever spent anytime with everyone anymore, and I missed it. Especially since the chances of Chan going to Samuel's house after his homework is very high. The kid practically lives over there. Which leaves my room empty since he moved in with me when Noona got married. Now I have the top bunk, but I don't enjoy it as much as I thought I would.

"Let's go then." Jun said, and the three of us left the building.

"What's for dinner?" Hansol asked, and Jun shoved him with his shoulder playfully.

"Not sure. Probably whatever Appa feels like making." I answered, and Hansol nodded. He kicked at a rock by his feet as he walked, and he spaced out like always.

"Where are you today?" Jun asked teasingly, referring to Hansol spacing out, and his head snapped up.

"Just thinking about an essay I have to write tonight." Jun nodded, and a smile spread on my lips.

"You forgot about it when it was assigned, didn't you?" I could see him smile sheepishly at the ground, and I messed up his hair.

"If you need help, I have literally nothing else to do." Hansol looked up at me and smiled.

"Does this mean you'll do my social studies packet for me, hyung?" Jun asked, and I looked at him like he was crazy.

"I'll help, but I'm not doing it for you." I answered as I unlocked the front door, and Jun started sulking. Some days you can barely tell he's fifteen years old.

"Ah come on, hyung!"