11

Dk's POV

Now I wish Joshua hyung didn't ask.

Me too, Dk.

I sighed and finished getting ready for the day in the room I still shared with my triplets and Jihoon. Jihoonie definitely enjoyed quiet mornings, so if something needed to be said, we said it to each other through telepathy. But that also means Jihoon took forever to get up.

"Come on, Jihoon, you have to get up." Seungkwan said, poking the twelve year old relentlessly. Jihoon groaned and rolled over. Seungkwan waved his hand as a sign that he gives up, and Hoshi took over.

"Jihoonie, pleaseeeeee~" Hoshi whined as I threw on my uniform shirt and made sure all of the buttons were done up. I tossed Jihoon his uniform, and Seungkwan laughed when it landed on his face.

Jihoon sleepily sat up and raised his hands above his head like what we did when we were little and Mom would help us get ready. Hoshi smiled at him and lifted his shirt off before lazily putting on his uniform shirt. I laughed at the two of them before Seungkwan and I joined the others in the kitchen to quickly eat breakfast.

"Is Jihoon actually going to get up today?" Appa asked, and I shrugged while grabbing whatever everyone else was eating. I didn't have to eat too fast since I was running on time, but the chance of having time in the bathroom was diminishing as more of my brothers finished eating. Next year will be absolute chaos when the Meanies join us in the high school building.

"Aw, baby Jihoonie~" Jeonghan hyung cooed teasingly, and I turned to see what was going on. A smile spread on my face when I saw Jihoon clinging like a koala to Hoshi. His pajama pants were still on, but the top half of his uniform was done up.

Have you guys realized how light he his?

We don't really go around picking him up, Hosh, so not really.

Well take my word for it then, Boo.

I got up from the table since I finished eating, and Hoshi put Jihoon down in my seat so he was next to him. Jihoon whined at the loss of contact, his eyes still shut, and he moved closer to Hoshi for body heat.

"You'll be ready in time for school, right Jihoon?" Appa asked, and Jihoon nodded sleepily.

"Ahh." Hoshi said, and Jihoon opened his mouth blindly. I shook my head with a smile on my face at the sight of my triplet feeding Jihoon, and I put away my dishes so I could get into the bathroom.

I finished up getting ready for school, and I joined Seungkwan in washing the dishes since it was our morning. I started drying them off and putting them away while Seungkwan washed them.

"Okay, is everyone ready?" Jeonghan hyung asked, and I put away the last dish.

"Almost!" Hansol hyung yelled from his room, and I grabbed my backpack before joining everyone by the door. Hoshi came out from the hallway with Jihoon on his back, but now it looked like they were both ready.

"Bye, Appa!" We all yelled since we were all gathered up and ready, and we started walking in the direction of the school. It seemed like today we wouldn't be running to the bus stop.

I took a quick glance at Samuel's house next to us, and I sighed. Joshua hyung really shouldn't have asked.

How in the world is Chan going to not mention this to Samuel when they are almost always with each other?

I don't know, Boo. But that's what I was just thinking.

It's almost too much for me to handle, and I don't even see him that much anymore.

Any secret is too much for you to handle, Hosh.