67

Mingyu's POV

Minseo Noona knows about the telepathy now.

We already figured you had explained that to her. How's Appa?

We're not there yet, but Mark hyung says it was a mugging.

Oh god Gyu.

"I'm going to pull up and drop you two off, I'll meet you in there." Mark hyung announced just as we were pulling into the hospital parking lot. I could see them just now unloading Appa and getting him into the emergency section ahead of us.

"Come on, Noona." I climbed out of the car, my eyes barely leaving the stretcher going into the hospital. All of the flashing lights lit up the dark sky, and I had to pull Minseo Noona inside.

"I'm the daughter of Choi Seungcheol, do you need me to do anything?" She asked the secretary after I pulled her up there, and the secretary held up her finger for us to wait a second and started typing away on her computer.

"Just turn this back into me when you're done. I'll let you know when you can see him." She handed over a clipboard with a smile and I took Noona's arm and dragged her into a seat.

We're in the waiting room right now.

Jun hyung said Minghao hyung has to leave Appa.

Yeah, I see him.

Minghao hyung noticed us across the room and sat down next to me. Minseo Noona had her focus on the questions in front of her, but she wasn't writing anything.

"Did they tell you anything?"

"No, they kicked me out before they started discussing things. Something about how an adult wasn't present." I think at sixteen they could have told hyung something.

"Well now we have two."

"Oh yeah, where's Mark hyung?"

"Parking the car." Seeing as Minseo Noona wasn't going to get anything filled out, I took the clipboard from her and put it between Minghao hyung and I. Mark hyung came in and sat down next to our sister, and the four of us waited.

Any idea when you'll have information?

Nope. How's everyone holding up?

I don't think any of us are sleeping tonight.

"Family of Choi Seungcheol?" All four of our heads shot up, but it was only a female police officer standing in the waiting room. She didn't look fully Korean, but I wasn't about to question it.

"That's us." Minghao hyung called out, and her attention was brought more to us and not the rest of the waiting room.

"Relation to Mr. Choi?"

"We're his children. I'm Minghao, this is my little brother Mingyu, our Noona, Minseo and her husband, Mark." He introduced us, and I don't think any one of us were going to stop him from taking control.

"Do all of your names start with 'm'?" I snickered at how she noticed that.

"No, just us actually. There's eleven more of us at home, so you'll probably see them around." I jumped in, and the officer nodded.

"Well, I'm officer Jade. My job is to try and shut down any drug deals I can, and it seems like your Father got caught up in one. Do any of you know anything that might be of help to me?" I looked at Minghao hyung in confusion, but he had his eyes trained on the brown haired officer.

"Until our Appa wakes up, we can only show you where he was attacked since that's all we know."

"Is this a place that you could give me an address to or should I bring one of you with me to check out the place? I don't want to take any of you away from your Father." She brought out a notebook that must have been in her pocket just in case we had an address to give her, but I don't think you can just tell someone the location of an alley very well.

"I could show you quickly." Mark hyung suggested, but I knew that wasn't the best idea. I could also see that Minghao hyung really wanted to go with her and check out the work of a police officer.

"No, you need to stay with Minseo Noona. Minghao hyung can show her and be back probably before they let us see Appa." I demanded, and I think they knew it was the best course of action. There was no way that Minseo Noona could make any adult decisions on her own.

"But what about Appa? I can't just get up and go."

"Sam can update you on anything after it's gone through a chain of people, and it won't take you long. Just go, hyung. I know you want to." Minghao hyung hesitated, but then ultimately stood up and followed officer Jade into her police car to show her where it had taken place. I didn't even know Appa had gotten in the middle of anything involved with drugs until she had said anything.

"He'll be okay, right? We didn't even ask for credentials." Mark hyung whispered to me behind Minseo Noona, even though she could probably hear us regardless.

"Trust me, he's capable of handling himself."