2k gift!

Thanks to jisoosholybible! Keep in mind that this is 2 years ago.

Seungcheol's POV

"Jeonghan, wake up. I need some help." I shook the fourteen year old awake gently, trying not to disturb Chan beneath him.

"What time is it?" He sat up and hit his head against the ceiling, mumbling things to himself as he rubbed his head.

"It's six thirty. Minseo's wedding is in five and a half hours."

"Oh yeah. Why's she getting married again?" I sighed with a soft shrug as Jeonghan climbed down from his bunk, habitually looking to see if Chan was up. I quietly left their room and Jeonghan followed me out.

"What do you need help with?" Jeonghan ran a hand through his hair with a yawn making it stick up in places.

"Minseo and Mark said they're coming over for breakfast, so while I'm making breakfast I need help cleaning up the house and getting everyone ready for the wedding." I had wanted to do something special for my baby girl all grown up on her special day, but now I've only gotten two hours of sleep. She's worth it though. At least they decided upon a nontraditional wedding, or else that would have made things very complicated.

"I'll get Joshuji up then." He stumbled back down the hallway, and I felt bad for waking him up so early in the middle of July. But I also knew none of this was going to happen if I didn't.

"Good morning, Appa." Joshua whispered while he hugged me slightly from behind, and I turned around from the counter to fix his hair a bit. I had spent the majority of Joshua's wake up time figuring out what I was going to cook, but I determined that it would be best to make what my wife always made when she cooked breakfast.

"Come on, Joshuji. Noona's getting married for some reason." I laughed at how Joshua's nose instantly crinkled up, and it reminded me of when Mark had come over to ask for my permission. I think he was asking for the permission of her brothers more than he was asking me though. I know some of the boys are still upset a bit at Mark. I've heard Jihoon muttering to himself on how Mark stole their sister, but I don't think he's the only one.

"What time are they coming?" Joshua questioned from the living room, and I looked at the clock only to sigh.

"They're coming at eight. But I don't expect everyone to be dressed by then." I tried to quietly shuffle around the pots and pans in the cupboard to try and find what I was looking for, but that was a challenge in it's own. I eventually found it and turned on the stove, letting it warm up before cooking the batter I had stirred up.

"Mom?" I whipped my head around to see Dokyeom rubbing his eyes in the hallway.

"No, it's just Appa making breakfast. You can go back to bed, Kyeommie." Jeonghan walked up to the twelve year old and directed him back into his own room. I didn't expect them to associate the smell of the breakfast with their Mother, but then again no one has made this since she died.

"Does this mean we'll be related to Bambam and Jackson hyung?"

"Only through marriage. But there's more than those two, Joshua." I heard him groan from the living room.

"Out of all of the families Noona could have married into."

"Does she really have to get married? Why can't she just stay with us?" Jeonghan whined, seamlessly inserting himself into the conversation and going back to work.