6

Minseo's POV

"Are we doing anything this weekend?" I asked my husband, and he looked at the calendar on the wall in our kitchen.

"It's my work weekend, and you have off. Did you want to go see your brothers?" Mark asked me while joining me on the couch in our living room. I nodded and snuggled closer to him when the doorbell rang.

"Who could be here?" I questioned as I leaned forward to try and look out of the window.

"Did I forget to mention that my Dad was dropping off the twins because he still doesn't trust them home alone?" Mark rubbed his neck awkwardly, and I smiled. Then the doorbell started going off like crazy.

"I'll get it." Mark mumbled before getting up off of the couch. Someone was having a ton of fun pressing our doorbell. My guess is Yugyeom, and I was proven right when Mark opened the door.

"You can stop now." Mark said, and Yugyeom pressed it once more before running into the house so Mark couldn't hit him. Youngjae calmly walked in after him, and then he came running towards me.

"Hi, Minseo Noona!" He smiled so brightly, and I smiled back at him. Mark sighed in the background, and I smiled at him too.

"I live with you for the majority of your life, and I don't even get acknowledged?" Mark asked, but Youngjae just shrugged him off and ran away to go find his twin. My husband sighed and plopped back down on the couch next to me.

"You still want kids?" I asked him teasingly, and Mark looked around the room to try and see where the twins had run off to.

"Our own kids are very different than siblings, Minseo." Mark said, and I smiled.

"I know. But they are being very quiet and it scares me." I got up from the couch and Mark whined, but I just waved him off and went to go find the twins. I found the two of them curled up in a space in Mark's closet, and they were whispering to each other. I waited until they noticed my presence, and they smiled innocently.

"You know, Seungkwan, Dk and Hoshi are very upset that they couldn't come with us." Yugyeom said, and I smiled at the thought of them complaining. But then I winced at the thought of them five of them having free rein in my house.

"I could see that happening. Do you care what we make for dinner?" I asked them just because it was getting towards that time of night, and I still needed to make something since Mark and I had ate the leftovers for lunch today.

"As long as Mark hyung doesn't make it, I think we'll be safe." Youngjae teased, looking behind me to see if he was there, and I'm guessing by the lack of comments that he wasn't.

"Okay then." I walked out of my room, not really caring that they were in Mark's closet because it wasn't like they could really do anything to ruin it. And I really didn't think they would do that. I made my way to the kitchen to start on dinner, and Mark got up from the couch to help me, but I playfully slapped his hand away.

"They said that they don't want your cooking." I teased, and Mark pouted before walking towards our room.

"Come on! That was only once!"