31

Hansol's POV

"Could you go get everyone for dinner?" Appa asked me, and I left the kitchen to try and get everyone out. The two youngest had already heard the instructions, so they started to clean up what they were doing. Wonwoo however, I had to tap him to stop him from reading through dinner.

I gathered everyone up and left Minghao sleeping in Jun's bed since he was too sore to climb up to his own. I gave up on trying to look for Jihoon and Hoshi and just sat down at the table since my twin had already set it.

"I can't find Jihoon and Hoshi." I mentioned, and Appa just smiled.

"That's because they went out tonight. They should be back before seven." I looked at the clock and noticed it was only five thirty. Once everyone sat down, we had four empty seats. I think this is the most that we've had missing at dinner in a long time.

"When is Dk coming back?" Seungkwan asked hesitantly while the food was getting passed around, and Appa hesitated.

"I'm not sure, but I think it's best to just give him time." I watched Seungkwan slowly nod, and I just realized this is the first time the triplets have ever really been separated. Sure, they've been in different classes before or separately gone to the store, but they could always talk to each other. Now one of them is two hours away, and refusing to talk to them.

The room fell pretty much silent as we all ate our dinner, and I could see the two youngest playing some sort of imaginary gave between the two of them. Which was honestly a very normal thing.

"So, who's going to be where tomorrow?" Appa questioned, and I thought for a moment. Tomorrow is Saturday, so I most definitely have work. But when? Ah shoot, I think I forgot.

"I'm working nine to five like usual." Jeonghan hyung stated, and Shua said something about having to do the same.

"I'm not sure, but I know I am working." Joshua immediately facepalmed as soon as I said that, and Appa just sighed.

"You know what, that works hyung." Gyu said sarcastically, and I totally agreed. Who needs time anyways?

"You're eating without me?" I turned around in my seat to see Minghao looking around half dead. Better than when he originally came home since now he could wash the dried blood off of his face.

"Sorry, I didn't want to wake you." I apologized, and Minghao sat down gingerly in his usual seat. Everything he did looked like it hurt, and eventually Jun had to help him get his food.

"When's Dokyeom coming back?" We all hesitated at his question since we weren't sure how he was going to react, but eventually Wonwoo answered him.

"He went to Minseo Noona's for a while, so we're not sure." Minghao paused and you could see something going on behind his eyes.

"What in the world did I do?" He groaned and dropped his head down into his hands, completely forgetting about his food.

"Hey, Minghao, he'll be back. He just needs time." Appa said quickly, and Jeonghan hyung was right there to back him up.

"This isn't your fault, Haohao."

"I didn't exactly help, did I?!" He slammed his right fist on the table and immediately recoiled in pain.

"Sorry, hyung." He hung his head, and Jun put an arm around him.

"You're fine." Jeonghan hyung mumbled, and the rest of dinner continued on in silence even though there was so much to say. Even Samchan stopped playing their little game.

We're all kind of broken, aren't we, Shua?

Just a little. It'd be better if Mom were here.

Yeah, yeah it would.