37

Gyu's POV

"Hello! My name is Choi Hoshi, and my brothers and I wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood." Hoshi hyung bowed slightly, and the rest of us followed. The adults smiled politely and seemingly pushed their children towards us.

"How nice of you boys to come over. You can call me Mrs. Jang. These are my sons Doyoon, Mingming and Dongjin." Her smile was sickeningly sweet, and her sons gave us their own greeting smiles.

"This is Seungkwan, Wonwoo, Mingyu, and Chan." Hoshi hyung pointed to each of us in turn, and I could see Mr. Jang looking a bit behind us.

"Are your parents around?" I instantly tensed up and bit, but tried not to show it. I could definitely see Chan was even more tensed up next to Wonton.

"Our Appa should be coming home soon, but our Noona is home tonight." Seungkwan hyung answered so Hoshi hyung wasn't the only one talking for us all.

"How many siblings do you have?" We all started awkwardly laughing at Doyoon's question.

"Technically, there's fourteen of us total, not counting Appa." I answered, and you could see their eyes widen a bit as they tried not to react too much.

"I'm sure your parents have their hands full."

Okay, how did they not get the hint already?

I'm not sure, Wonton.

"Parent." Wonwoo coughed out, and I refrained from hitting him since he had sounded kind of rude. Plus, we hardly ever tell anyone our Appa has fourteen kids and our Mom died at the same time. That's when all the pity starts, and I don't think any of us can take much more of that. Especially Channie.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." Mingming said sincerely, and the hyungs just tried to shrug them off.

"Where do you boys go to school?" Mr. Jang questioned, and it just occurred to me that they would go to the same school as us.

Gyu, if you look in the window, Sam doesn't seem to happy that people are moving into his old house.

Can you blame him?

"Just at the high school and elementary a few minutes away." Hoshi hyung made a rough directional motion towards the schools, and the adults nodded like they expected something different.

"How old are you guys?" Mrs. Jang asked, and I just sort of looked at Wonwoo.

Don't tell me you forgot our age.

I'll do the math on my own then, Wonton.

"Hoshi and I are fourteen, Mingyu and Wonwoo are twelve, and Chan is nine." Seungkwan hyung answered for us, and I was kind of glad the hyungs were taking over for us. That would have been very awkward.

"Oh, you four are twins?" I could tell Mrs. Jang was being polite and trying to keep the conversation going, but what we really wanted is to talk to their sons.

"Seungkwan and I are triplets actually. Our other third is in the kitchen." She nodded politely like this was all a very new concept for her, and Dongjin looked at us apologetically. Almost as if to say, "sorry, she's a bit slow sometimes."

"See, Doyoon is sixteen, Mingming is fourteen too and Dongjin is eleven."

Two more people we have to call hyung?

Why are we so young in this world, Gyu?

"So, Doyoon hyung will be with the Americano hyungs and Mingming will be with us. Dongjin actually ends up right between Mingyu, Wonwoo and Chan." The parents nodded at what Hoshi hyung had listed off, but you could tell the Americano part was tripping them up.

"Well, it was nice meeting you boys. But my husband and I should get back to unpacking." She turned to her sons. "You can stay out here and talk with them a bit more if you want." The three of them nodded and walked a bit closer to us while their parents went and got a few more things from the moving truck.

Finally, they're gone.

You could at least be a bit nicer about them, Mingyu.

And? They can't hear us.