71

Wonwoo's POV

Taemin hyung just showed up at the hospital. It's a good thing there's a four person limit here. Who told him we're at the hospital?

Taemin hyung? I'll ask.

"Why did Taemin hyung show up at the hospital?" The hyungs looked at me strangely and Minghao hyung groaned.

"He had come over to the house when I was switching places with Hoshi. He must have figured it out on his own or something. I don't know." Jeonghan hyung rolled his eyes, and went back to trying to cook us dinner. Almost all attempts at studying and doing our homework went out the window today. Especially since we're also still taking care of Jaehea and Kazen.

We have no idea why he showed up.

Awesome.

"Who's going to stay with these two tomorrow?" Chan asked, but I think that's a little too far ahead in the planning right now. Our main focus was on getting food.

"We'll see." Joshua hyung answered him and I think we were all kind of hoping Mark hyung would come back from the hospital with Mingyu to switch places with someone and help us over here. I hope that isn't just wishful thinking.

"I need to go do something other than just sit here. Who wants to go to the library with me?" I've been sitting in the same place for way too long, and I needed a different environment if I was going to ever get my homework done.

"I'll come with you." Hansol hyung offered, and the two of us grabbed our backpacks and shoes so we could leave.

"We should be back before dinner." I told Jeonghan hyung, and he nodded from the stove.

Officer Jade just finished with asking Appa what he knows, and she's going to pick up Minghao hyung to go investigate with her.

"Hao hyung, Officer Jade is picking you up soon." He gave me a salute from the living room floor before Hansol hyung and I walked out of the house.

Appa's awake?

Yeah, I told you that this morning.

Sorry, I forgot. Did Officer Jade take on Minghao hyung as her partner?

Practically, but because he doesn't have the training or the age he's technically an intern.

Ah okay.

"Do you have a lot of homework to do?"

"No, just a few math problems. I just couldn't focus in there. Do you?" Hansol hyung shook his head, and I opened the library door for him. We both sat down at one of the tables in the back and started working away. Five minutes in Hansol hyung realized he needed a computer and he left me alone to go work.

"I don't mean to interrupt, but I know you're in my math class. Wonwoo, right?" I looked up and adjusted my glasses to see the kid that sits in front of me actually. Hyunjin? It's not like I ever talk to anyone anyways.

"Yeah, I'm Wonwoo. Do you need help with something?" He nodded and hesitantly sat down across from me before pointing to the problem he was having trouble with.

"I completely forgot the equation of a line and I left my notes at school. I would ask my brothers but they're home and probably wouldn't be much help." I found the problem on my own paper and looked over to see how I would do it since I haven't yet.

"The equation is y=mx+b, is that all you needed help with?" He nodded his head sheepishly and wrote it down so he wouldn't forget it.

"Thanks." I gave him a small smile before he walked away, and I could feel myself de-tense as he did. I was not expecting to have to talk to anyone here.

"Is little Wonwoo making friends?" Hansol hyung teased as he walked back over from the computer with his finished essay printed out in his hands.

"That was just a kid from math class who needed help. I'm not even sure I really know his name." He laughed and pulled my beanie down over my eyes, causing my glasses to slip down to the tip of my nose.

"I would have been concerned if you had actually started a conversation with someone. Like who is this kid? Because he's not my brother." I sighed at his antics and fixed myself so I could see.

"I'm not that antisocial, hyung."

"Oh you most certainly are."