35

Shua's POV

"There's a group of ten orders in the back for you to finish up in an hour." I immediately held back a sigh at my boss's orders and went to go do as he ordered. There is no way I could ever finish all of this up with a decent quality in time, but I would have to try. The staff was practically non-existent in this store, and I know I've been working overtime without the overtime pay.

Once I saw what the orders were, I wanted to curse. They were all extremely specific and difficult, and I knew my boss wouldn't get off of his chair to come and help me arrange the flowers. With the time slowly ticking away, I tried to complete the orders. I mentally flipped out when I heard the shop doorbell ring as someone walked in. I was the only one besides the boss here today, so I just had to pray that he would come out and greet the customer.

Shua, when do you get out?

Not soon enough, but I should be home by seven.

Oh, I guess I'll walk home alone. You know, it's better customer service to have someone actually visible in the store when people walk in.

Oh sue me, Hansol. Thank gosh it was only you.

Yeah, yeah. See you later then.

I heard the store bell ring again, and I just thought that I should probably ask him to come help me. But I also knew that if my boss did decide to come check on me that he would get upset. And I know he's already going to get upset that I won't have these orders done in time, even if it is impossible.

It would probably be better for me if I just quit my job and went somewhere else, but I noticed no other stores are hiring and me working is going to either get me into college, or another one of my brothers. I'm not going to let my younger brothers have to work, but the triplets could probably use the dip into maturity. Especially Seungkwan if I were to name names.

"Are those orders done?"

"No, Sir. I only have one done." I've only really been working for ten minutes, so having one order done is pretty good. But apparently not good enough.

Did you know we have new neighbors?

Not now, Hansol. You can tell me later.

"Work faster then! I don't want to have go back there myself."

"Yes, Sir." I took a deep breath before trying to find a way to work faster, but by the time the first customer came I only had seven of them done. None of which were that customers order.

"How much longer do you think you'll be? I have to be at the funeral in fifteen minutes." The customer said impatiently, and it didn't even look like he was upset over this death of a person he obviously knew.

"I can have it finished in five, Sir." It was a good thing I had already started on this one or else I would be doomed.

"Make it three. I don't like waiting." He started playing with his fingernails and I bowed slightly before going back to work on his order. I could hear him complaining to someone on the phone, and I almost wanted to take extra long just to get on his nerves. But I knew that wouldn't be nice of me.

I handed over the flower wreath to the man and rang up his order for him. He whipped out a fancy looking credit card and paid using that, and he was obviously trying to show his dominance over me. He could be a mafia boss for all I know and have killed the person he's attending the funeral for to cover up. But I also think Minghao has been wearing off on me recently.

"Hyung?" I thought I was hallucinating when I heard Samuel's voice, but then when I could hear him walking around the shop I knew I wasn't.

"I'm in the back, Sam. What are you doing here?" He walked into the back room with me and hoisted himself onto an empty space on the work bench.

"Appa said I could come and keep you company. I don't feel like continuing to hang out with the new neighbors. Some of the hyungs seem to like them, but I think it's weird seeing people in my old house." His little feet swung underneath him as he watched me work.

"Hansol said there were new neighbors, but I was a little too busy to talk with him." I just have one more to go, and no one else has showed up even though it's been over an hour now. I swear if these don't have to be done for today, I'm going to flip out.

"Yeah, a whole set of parents and three boys. Ages sixteen, thirteen and eleven. Doyoon, Mingming and Dongjin?" He tilted his head to the side, and then nodded to himself to confirm.

"I'll have to introduce myself later then." Sam pouted and started swinging his legs even more.

"It's just strange. You'll all still love me, right?"

"Of course, Sam. We can't just not love our youngest brother." I ruffled his hair with my free hand and he smiled a bit while trying to escape me.

"Could you hold off on meeting them for a bit? Maybe then I could go over with you?" His voice had gotten so soft, and I knew quite a few insecurities were bouncing around in his head.

"I'm in no hurry. We'll go over when you're ready."

"Thanks, hyung."