15

Jihoon's POV

"What in the world are you doing?" I asked while poking my head into the Meanies room, and the two of them paused. It looked like they were trying to move their bunk bed, but I'm not sure why there was a loud crash.

"We're not doing anything, hyung." Mingyu responded innocently, and I raised my eyebrow skeptically.

"What was the crash then?" I tried looking around for anything that might have fallen, but I couldn't find anything. That was when I noticed the light cover had been moved, and was being held up by the bunk bed post. Which shouldn't have naturally been there.

"You know, you can't move the bunk beds without the post hitting the light cover. Which is why we don't move them." I said while pointing out the moved light cover, and Wonwoo climbed up to then fix it.

"See? All better, hyung?" He stated before jumping down, and I sighed.

"Do you two want help?" I asked, and they eagerly nodded.

"Yes please." I fully stepped into their room and got on one end of the bed while they took another section of it.

"Where are you moving it to?" I asked, and Wonwoo pointed to the other side of the room.

"Hold on, you're doing all of this just to switch it to the other side of the room? Why?" I asked, and the Meanies just looked at each other with a shrug.

"Change of scenery I guess." Wonwoo said, and I just sighed before helping them move the bed over to the other side of the room. This time without hitting the light cover.

"Thank you, hyung." Mingyu said, and I nodded. I was just about to go back to whatever I was doing, when Wonwoo started whispering something to Mingyu, causing him to laugh.

"Wait, hyung, come back for a second." Wonwoo said while trying to stifle his laughter, and I stepped back into the room.

"Stand next to Gyu." I did as he said skeptically, until I realized what was happening.

"Hey! Hold on!" I exclaimed as I stepped back, and that's when I realized Wonwoo was against me too.

"When did this happen?!" I practically yelled, and Mingyu and Wonwoo burst out laughing.

"How are you taller than me?" I asked, and the two of them shrugged. They weren't taller than me by much, but it was definitely noticeable. I just can't believe no one pointed it out before now.

"What's going on in here?" Jun hyung asked, and I pouted. I felt Mingyu tug me backwards towards the two of them, and that's when Jun hyung realized what was going on.

"How did no one notice this?" He asked with a laugh, and I pouted more.

"Ah come on, Jihoonie. It just adds to your adorableness." Jun hyung said while ruffling my hair, but I moved away from him.

"I don't want to be adorable." Jun hyung just smiled at me before returning to whatever he was doing.

"Come on hyung, let's go try and arrange everyone by height!" Mingyu said with a smile as he dragged me out of his room to go find others.

"Seriously, Gyu? Why do I have to come?" I whined, and he walked into Jeonghan hyung's room where Joshua hyung and Jeonghan hyung were hanging out.

"What's up?" Joshua hyung asked, and Wonwoo pinned me into a hug so I couldn't escape.

"We're trying to put everyone in order by height." Wonwoo explained, and I tried to wiggle around to escape from the entire situation. I hate going outside, but I'm really debating it so I can escape fully.

"Aww, baby Jihoonie!" Jeonghan hyung cooed, and my attempts to escape were doubled. Just as I was getting close to booking it out of the room, Jeonghan hyung picked me up and put me on his shoulders so I was taller than everyone.

"Take that, Beanpole!"