24

Dk's POV

Hey, Dk, Boo and I are staying after extra for the musical since the dance team has to help with the choreography.

Okay, what about the China hyungs and Jihoon?

Not sure.

I continued walking to my class when I saw Jihoon at his locker. I took a slight detour and stopped right next to him and leaned up against the locker next to his like I've seen in movies.

"What's up hyung?" He asked without even looking at me, and I stood up straighter.

"Seungkwan and Hoshi are staying after extra tonight, are you?" I peeked inside his locker to see how organized it was, and it didn't surprise me that he had a ton of music sheets everywhere. But at least it was more organized than mine.

"Yeah, I wanted to get more practice in before the concert." He responded before shutting his locker and finally looking at me. I know we were going in the same general direction, so I walked with him for a bit.

"I'll try and find the China hyungs to see what they are doing. See you later." I messed up his hair a bit before branching away to my own classroom. I saw him groan a bit and fix his hair before speed walking with his little legs to his class.

The China hyungs say they'll walk home with you.

Okay, thanks for asking, Boo.

...

"How was your day, Dk?" Jun hyung asked me, and I smiled.

"It was pretty good. I beat Seungkwan on our math test. How was your day?" I asked in return, and Jun hyung laughed at what I said before that. As triplets, we tend to have competitions in almost everything. And today I won.

"Pretty good-"

"Do you guys hear that?" Minghao hyung interrupted him, and he held out his arm so we would stop.

"Hear what?" I whispered, but then I heard it too. The sound of muffled screams followed by a thud. Before anyone could react, Minghao hyung dropped his backpack after grabbing his nunchucks I didn't even know he kept in there. I watched as Jun hyung tried to reach out and stop him, but Minghao hyung was already sprinting towards the source of the noises.

I immediately sprinted after the China hyungs and I stopped right next to the two of them. Two extremely muscular men were mugging another more lean man. Blood was splattered on the sidewalk and the walls of the buildings forming the alley, and I suddenly couldn't move or think.

At the exact same time, both of my hyungs ran in opposite directions. Jun hyung ran into the nearest building to try and call the police.

But Minghao hyung ran directly into the fight.

If I couldn't do anything before, I was really frozen now. I watched Minghao hyung try and separate the man being mugged from the other two while aiming with his nunchucks not to kill. I'm not sure how he would kill someone with his nunchucks, but then again I never know. I don't even know when he learned how to fight like this.

A minute later Jun hyung came running back to me and froze, his mouth agape a bit. Nothing had been accomplished in any of this, but I could now see Minghao hyung getting bloody. I didn't want to guess who's blood it was.

As soon as a punch was landed to his gut and he doubled over while spitting out a mouthful of blood, I couldn't take it any more. I turned away and Jun hyung pulled me into his chest, but then I saw the police cars speeding down the street with an ambulance not far behind them.

Without even waiting for the car to stop, the first policeman came running out of the car and started separating the men. It took the other four to handcuff them and keep them contained. That's when Jun hyung and I noticed they had Minghao hyung.

"Sir! He was trying to break up the fight!" Jun hyung yelled immediately while pointing to Minghao hyung, but he didn't seem to be heard right away.

"You and the other kid, get into the car." The policeman demanded, and Jun hyung sighed while motioning with his head for me to follow him. I looked at Minghao hyung with his head hung low and a slow trickle of blood dripping down his chin. I didn't know the first thing about police stations and what to do, and I never planned on finding out only fourteen years into my life. How is Jun hyung so calm?

I did as I was directed and got into one of the three police cars with Jun hyung. As I adjusted my own backpack so it was on my lap, I remembered that Minghao hyung had ditched his on the street a few blocks away. I nudged Jun hyung and held up my backpack a few inches so he could understand what I meant. He sighed and quickly ran out of the car towards the abandoned lump that I could see from here, and he came back with it slung on one of his shoulders.

The ride to the police station was completely silent since Minghao hyung was in his own separate car from everyone else. Probably so the two guys wouldn't kill him and so the three of us couldn't work on our cover stories. I saw them put the third man into the ambulance because he was so beat up.

I didn't feel like talking anymore. I was probably in shock. There was no point in telling my triplets since it wasn't like they could do anything, and talking to Jun hyung would probably only get us in trouble. I felt Jun hyung put a comforting hand on my thigh, and I felt a tear slip down my cheeks.

Appa's going to kill us.