72

Jihoon's POV

"Since no one's decided who's staying with the littles, I will."

"Are you sure, Jihoon? Don't you have a lot of work to do?" Seungkwan hyung questioned, but I shook my head.

"A lot of my teachers already said they're going to have a substitute, so as long as someone turns my work in for me I'm fine."

"If you say so. We better get going then. Jeonghan hyung, you coming?" Joshua hyung asked, and Jeonghan hyung snapped his attention away from the window he had been looking out all morning.

"Yeah, yeah I'm coming." I handed over all of my homework to Wonwoo since he has a lot of the same teachers I do, and I watched them walk out the door. Both Jaehea and Kazen were still sleeping and probably would be for a while, so I now have a lot of time to myself.

I brought out Mom's old computer and started up the music program I had downloaded on there a long time ago. I've been working on this one song but with the increase of school work I haven't been able to put much time into it. And what better time when you're just waiting for two little kids to wake up.

...

"Uncle Jihoon, can you show me the dance again?" Jaehea had become fascinated with the song all thirteen of us did for the talent show over a year ago, and she fell even more in love when I told her there was a dance. Kazen just sat on the couch watching us, occasionally wiggling around with a smile.

"Okay, but one last time before I get lunch." She nodded eagerly and I played the song so I could dance to it once more. Jaehea stood to the side and tried to do the hand motions with me, and she just looked so adorable.

The phone started ringing halfway through and I paused the song so I could pick it up. Much to Jaehea's disappointment.

"Hello?"

"Jihoon? Is Joshuji there?" I wrinkled my face in confusion.

"No... He's still in school like you are. Is he supposed to be here?" Jeonghan hyung paused and I could hear him breathing shallowly like he had been running. Where did he even get a phone from?

"I guess not..." Before I could question him further, he hung up. I stared at the phone in my hand, not quite liking the feeling in me that something was wrong. But there's no way for me to ask any one of my brothers at school, and I don't like that.

"Is it lunch time now?" Jaehea asked, bringing me out of my trance.

"Yeah, yeah I think so." I picked up Kazen from the couch and brought him to the table to sit him down while I searched through the fridge for something. I ended up pulling out left overs from whenever and warming them up in the microwave. I'm just glad the two of them aren't picky eaters.

Did you hear from Jeonghan hyung?

I shuddered, still not used to someone talking in my mind. I don't know how the twins do it, let alone the triplet hyungs.

Yeah, he just called looking for Joshua hyung.

Shoot. Did he say where he went?

No... Is he not at school?

His friend came to Joshua hyung and said he just walked out of class. I only know because I was checking in with the hyungs to know if anything changed on Appa.

I'm guessing you can't talk to him?

No, he completely ignored me.

The phone rang again and I jumped out of my seat to grab it. I must have startled Kazen because he started whimpering in his chair.

"Hello?"

"I won't even bother asking which one this is. You're related to a Choi Jeonghan, right?"

"Yeah..." I didn't quite recognize the feminine voice, but I was more concerned why someone was calling about my hyung.

"Shoot, I thought so."

"What's going on? Who is this?" The voice paused.

"Jeonghan just got hit by a bus."