45

Minghao's POV

"Jun, come look at this." I didn't even look away from the computer screen I was over in the library because he should have been right next to me with Mingming.

Where did you go?

I'm right next to you, Hao.

No you're not. No one is next to me.

Look to your right.

I did as he said with a sigh and noticed him peeking around a bookshelf with a finger on his lips for me to be quiet.

Jun, I just want to show you these lyrics.

And I'm just trying to hide from that one girl who's been hitting on me recently.

Well where's Mingming then?

Bathroom. Okay she left.

I watched him tip toe over to me and look over my shoulder at the computer in front of me. I had around ten tabs open in my browser, and three different programs running. I had finally managed to read the lyrics of this Chinese song, and I thought it was the most beautiful thing ever.

Can you read it?

Yeah, it will just take me a bit.

I watched my twin's reactions to the lyrics. How he went from squinting his eyes, to how they lit up when he understood them.

That's so beautiful.

It really is, Jun.

Oh shoot she's back.

I disregarded Jun while I saved the song lyrics into my school folder, titling it "dreams come true."

"Oh, hey Jun oppa." I myself cringed at how high pitched her voice was, and how her face was absolutely plastered in makeup. I'm just glad the school makes us wear uniforms, or else I'm not sure what she would be in now. I just know I don't want to run into her in public.

"Heyyyy. I was just leaving to go to the bathroom."

"Oh, that's fine." Jun practically ran out of the library and down the hallway, and I turned back to my computer. But out of the corner of my eyes I could see her sitting against the arm rest of the chair next to me and leaning very close to my face to see what I was doing.

"Can I help you?"

"Actually I was going to offer my help. I know a lot about the human anatomy." She leaned closer to me and I almost started dying from how strong her perfume was. Why did Appa ever take away my nunchucks? I could really use them right now.

"Oh, really? Do you know the topic of personal space? I think that one's my favorite." She sat up straighter, making sure to puff out her chest so it made her seem like she had something.

"I do know that one, but I don't seem to understand the concept." She gave me a flirty pout and switched her position so she was sitting on my arm rest. I refrained from pushing her off, since I knew that wouldn't bode well with the principal.

Jun, help.

Mingming is on his way back to the library.

"You know, I feel like you really don't understand that topic. I think to better understand that, you need to sit in your own chair." I was trying to make my words as bitter as possible without being straight up rude, but she wouldn't stop.

"Like this?" I almost sighed in relief when she got up from the chair, but then she sat on my lap. Oh how much I'm refraining from just snapping her neck.

"What's going on here?" Mingming stood right next to me, his hands on his hips and a stern look across his face. She scoffed and stood up, leaving us completely. Not before I tripped her with my leg and pretended like it was an accident though.

"Are you okay, hyung?"

"Yeah, thanks Mingming. I was just about to kill her. "