43

Jihoon's POV

"Hyung, can you check over this distribution before I finalize it?" I turned around and waited for Hoshi hyung to get up from the floor so I could hand him my notebook and run through all of everyone's colors with him again.

"That looks good to me." He gave me a thumbs up and then tried to start up the choreography making. We've already been here for two hours, and the dance looks super amazing. The majority of it is already done.

"Could you run through the whole thing with the music so I can sing and we can see how it fits with the dance?" Hoshi hyung nodded and took a quick sip of water before signaling to me that I could start it up.

I hit play and counted out the measures of silence until I started singing, and hyung's dance just fit perfectly with it all. I stopped singing when he stopped dancing, but I just let the rest of the song play out.

"I'm out of creative juice. Want to learn it now?" Hoshi hyung offered, and I eagerly nodded since it just looks so cool.

"Okay, so you just-" He showed me in slow motion, and I copied his movements, carefully watching everything and letting him tweak what needed to be fixed. After thirty minutes I had the beginning up until the chorus down. Even with the music.

"Okay now at that one part I don't just want all of us there in the back, but I don't know what I want in the focus. Who's part is that?" I looked back at my notebook for reference, and I sighed.

"That's my part." I could see different things working through hyung's mind, so when he turned around to get a drink of water, I tried something. I wasn't sure what I was doing, how it looked or if I could do the same thing again, but it sure felt cool.

"Wait. Do that again." I snapped my head up, and shook my head. I had been hoping hyung hadn't seen it, and I was just going to pretend like I did nothing.

"Oh come on, Jihoon. It looked good." I shook my head, even more determined to not show him. Hoshi hyung just shrugged and tried copying what he saw me do from memory, but even he knew it wasn't quite right. I watched him try and figure it out with my arms crossed, but his one arm was doing something pretty wacky.

He swung it around way too much, but then he stopped completely. I heard him hiss, but his back was facing me so I couldn't see his face.

"Hyung?" Hoshi hyung turned around and gave me a pained smile, and that's when I noticed how odd his arm seemed.

"Oh my gosh it happened again didn't it?" His smile dropped and he just nodded, clearly in pain. I hesitantly walked over, debating what to do since the last time he dislocated his shoulder I just cried. As learned from the last time, once you dislocate your shoulder once it happens way easier after.

"Just pop it back in for me please."

"How?" I knew the general goal, but I wasn't sure how to get there. I also did not want to hurt him more. I think once was enough for both of us.

"You just push it back in, it's not hard." I gently put my hands on him, and tried doing as he said. From his face I knew it hurt, but it worked.

"We should probably go home." I suggested, but Hoshi hyung shook his head.

"Not until you show me what you did."

"Only if you promise not to try it again." Hoshi hyung just smiled with a small shrug, and I gave him a glare.

"Okay, I won't do it."

"You better not. I've already done enough to you."