51

Seungkwan's POV

"Don't you think Appa's starting to get suspicious?" It's been two weeks of all of us not being home until almost six at night. We try to stagger our returns and switch everyone up so it isn't blatantly obvious we were up to something.

"Probably, but the talent show is tomorrow. Meaning today is our only real day to practice since we'll only have an hour and then maybe ten minutes with everyone." Joshua hyung announced, and I started to get excited. In my opinion, our choreography looked amazing and the recording we have of the song sounds amazing. Even Dk sang, and he keeps singing during rehearsal. I mean, that's really the only amount he ever vocalizes all day, but he's getting there.

"One more run through before a water break?" Ming hyung suggested, and we all got into our starting positions without protest. Jihoon had set up the computer next to his own starting place so he didn't have to run all over the place.

In order to work on pretty much everything, it's an unspoken rule that we sing during our part. The amount of breath control we have gained along with certain parts we had to modify so one of us could sing is immense. We've been lucky if we go one practice without something being changed.

The song ended and Wonwoo practically collapsed onto the ground panting. We knew by now to give him space.

"While we're all taking a break, we should probably run over what we're going to wear. A color scheme at the least since I don't think it's best for us to match." Jeonghan hyung put out there, and I immediately nodded. I don't even think it's possible for us to match.

"Maybe a blue color scheme?" Hansol hyung suggested. Which fit since bright colors would ruin the mood.

"Blue and white?" Samuel added.

"And pants!" Mingyu shouted, but I don't think any of us would have been stupid enough to wear shorts for this performance. We can't even wear shorts to practice without dying.

"So, blue, white and pants?" Chan asked for clarification, and Hoshi nodded.

"Five minute break?" Wonwoo croaked, and Jihoon laughed while nodding his head. Five minutes was really all we needed to go out into the hallway and grab some water. Anything over that was a waste of time.

You holding up okay, Dk?

Yeah, I'm fine.

I put an arm around Dk as we walked out of the classroom and to the drinking fountain, and he smiled. We may be sweaty and hot, but none of us care at this point. The best part about practice was walking home in the freezing cold.

"I want to watch you all dance and maybe tweak a few things before we continue too far." Hoshi said, but that was something we were used to. I think we're the only ones spending this much time on our talent show act, but all thirteen of us have a certain standard we're holding ourselves to.

"You okay, Wonwoo?" I asked, and he nodded, still trying to catch his breath a bit. After the first practice, Wonwoo realized that keeping his glasses on during practice wasn't a good idea. It's a miracle they haven't been broken yet. The beanie never comes off though.

"Yeah, I'm good." He bent over the water fountain and started to drink, but I saw a golden opportunity to swipe his beanie. I retracted my arm from around Dk and carefully crept my hand closer. My triplet saw what I was going to do, and he backed up with a smile on his face.

You've got me for the toss.

What are you two doing?

Stealing Won's beanie, Hosh. What else?

Right before Wonwoo turned off the fountain, I swiped the beanie off of his head. Certain parts of his hair stuck up from the sweat, and he whipped around to try and get his beanie back. Since there was no point in using height as an advantage because he's only a few centimeters shorter than me, I ran.

I'm to your left.

I threw the beanie to where I knew Dk was, and Wonwoo groaned at the change of possession.

"Come on, hyungs!"