27

Wonwoo's POV

"What are you two doing?" I asked when I saw Channie and Samuel sneaking out of their room. Chan had his dinosaur and Samuel had Minghao hyung's frog in his arms. They were supposed to be sleeping as of ten minutes ago when Jeonghan hyung put them to bed, but apparently not.

"We were going to keep hyung's bed warm." Sammie whispered innocently, and Chan nodded to back him up.

"Did they agree to it?" I asked, and they nodded again. I just waved them off and they ran into the Americano hyungs and the China hyungs room. I sighed and made my way into the bathroom so I could get ready for bed, and my twin joined me at the sink.

Jeonghan hyung passed out already.

Okay, I was going to stay up and read anyways.

Like always.

What's that supposed to mean, Gyu?

Nothing.

"We're back!" Hoshi hyung yelled as soon as I heard the door open, and someone could be heard shushing him. I finished brushing my teeth and I walked out to greet them.

"Almost everyone is in bed, and Samchan are in Ming hyung's bed for the night." I reported, and Appa tilted his head.

"How did they know he wasn't coming home?"

"He called a minute after you left and we put him on speaker." Mingyu commented as he joined us, and Appa nodded. I noticed something looked wrong with Dk hyung, but Jun hyung made motions from behind him not to ask, and I tried to dismiss how he was shaking slightly and didn't seem to look anywhere.

I watched him trudge his way past everyone and shut himself in Samchan's room. Everyone separated into different rooms to either get ready for bed or collapse into their own. Since I was ready, I just sat down on the couch and grabbed my book from the end table.

"What's up with Dk hyung?" I asked Jun hyung when he sat down next to me, and the fifteen year old sighed.

"I think he's still shaken up. He'll come around eventually." Jun hyung half whispered, and I nodded. He stood up to go get ready for bed, and I stopped him.

"Samchan are in Minghao hyung's bed." I whispered, and he smiled.

"Did you just refer to them as one person?" He asked teasingly, and I shrugged.

"It's easier than always saying Samuel and Chan." I commented, and Jun hyung smiled before continuing walking towards the bathroom. I picked up my book and read a few chapters before deciding that sleep was probably in my best interests.

I used the bathroom again and set my glasses on the counter so they wouldn't get broken. I guided my hand against the wall since pretty much all of the lights were off, and I snuck into my room. When even one of us is missing, it messes the whole house up.

...

"Has anyone seen Dk?"

"He was in the little's room last night."

"I already checked and he's not there."

I groaned from all of the noise this morning and jumped off of my bed. Gyu was still sleeping so I snuck out of the room to see my hyungs running around as they got ready for school.

"Wonwoo, did you see Dk last night?" Jun hyung asked as soon as he saw me, and I shook my head. He sighed and I opened Samuel and Chan's door to see no one in the room.

"Guys, we have to go!" Jeonghan hyung yelled from the kitchen, and Appa came out of his room.

"What's going on?" He asked sleepily and everyone started speaking at once.

"What do you mean you can't find Dk?" He asked seriously, this time more awake.

"He's not in this house." Joshua hyung stated, and we all went silent. I could see Appa's brain running a mile a minute, and eventually he spoke.

"I want everyone on the bus because you're not missing school. I'll call Minseo and see if she knows anything." The hyungs all dispersed towards the door since they were probably going to miss the bus, and Appa made his way to the phone.

I watched everyone leave the house, and Chan silently came up next to me. Appa had taken the phone to his room so he could call Noona.

"What's going on?" He asked sleepily while rubbing his eyes, and I sighed.

"I'm not sure."