36

Dokyeommie's POV

"Can you take over this for a second?" I nodded and took the spoon from Minseo Noona so she could run to the bathroom. I could hear someone come into the house, but I decided not to look up from the dish on the stove. I was not about to be the cause of a fire today.

"Seok?" I turned around for a second to get a glimpse of my triplets, and I smiled when Seungkwan wrapped me into a hug. Hoshi just stood off to the side, and I had to motion to him for help when Seungkwan wouldn't let go of me.

"Okay, come on Boo. It's my turn." Seungkwan finally let go of me, and Soon came to hug me even tighter so it was impossible for me to make sure dinner wouldn't burn.

Where's the other three?

Are we not good enough Seok?

I gasped at Seungkwan's teasing, and he just smiled.

"They're staying after a bit longer to work on some things. We kind of quit a bit today." Hoshi explained with his words mumbled into my shoulder. I think I'm just a little bit taller than Soon, but I'm definitely a few centimeters taller than Boo. I don't remember when that happened.

"Did you see the new neighbors moving in?" I shook my head at Seungkwan's change of subject and then looked out the window to see that people were moving into the house next door where Samuel used to live.

"What new neighbors?" Samuel asked when he came out of his room, and I pointed out the window. The eight year old came over and stood on his toes so he could better look out of the kitchen window, and I wasn't quite sure how he would react to them. It looked like there were two parents, a Mother and Father, and three boys.

"I'll go grab the Meanies and see if they want to come say hi with us." Hoshi said before running down the hall to go ask them. I was definitely not going to go join the welcome wagon. He came back a second later with both of them in tow, and Minseo Noona exited the bathroom.

"Okay, who's going with us?" Seungkwan responded that he would go, and Samuel ran off to go ask Chan. Turns out the Meanies, Chan, Seungkwan and Hoshi were all going. That practically left Noona and I alone again. With the addition of Samuel.

"Where are you all going?" Minseo Noona questioned. I pointed towards the window again, and Mingyu gave her a run down of what he knew.

"Be careful, I guess." The five of them left the house, and Samuel hoisted himself up onto the counter to watch us work.

"Didn't I say this was supposed to be a surprise?" Minseo Noona asked him teasingly, and Sam just shrugged innocently.

"Too late now, Noona." It felt good to be around my brothers again, but I would definitely miss being around Minseo Noona and Mark hyung all day. They never once got frustrated with me for not talking, and I got to see what Minseo Noona actually does at work. Despite the boring title of public relations specialist, it's pretty fun to watch.

"What are you thinking about, hyung?" Sam asked me, and I just shrugged.

"Probably about the new neighbors." Minseo Noona guessed, and I shook my head with a smile.

"New neighbors are weird. I didn't think anyone would move in that soon." Samuel had somewhat mumbled it, but I could still hear him since I was closer than Minseo Noona. I don't think she heard it. I grabbed Sam's hand and gave it a little squeeze, and he gave me a soft smile.

"Okay, I need a taste tester." Minseo Noona held up a spoon, and I motioned for her to let Samuel taste whatever it is I helped make. I kind of forgot what it was at this point.

"Is it good?" Sam held up his small thumb with a smile, and Noona messed up his hair.

"It better be."