Chan's POV

"Who's going to be home tonight?" I asked, looking at Mingyu and Wonwoo hyung, and they thought for a second.

"I think everyone but Josh hyung since he has tutoring. Are you going to Samuel's?" Wonwoo hyung asked, and I shrugged. The usual routine was to go over since he's right next door, but he mentioned he had things to do tonight.

"Probably not. He has things to do." Wonwoo hyung nodded, and a teasing grin formed on Mingyu hyung's face.

"What do you two even do over there?" He asked, and I deftly scuffed my shoe against the tile floor.

"We just play games and talk. It's quiet over there." Wonwoo hyung slung an arm around my shoulders, and we started walking home together. Just the three of us. But next year it will be just me, and Appa will probably send someone to get me every day. Not that I'll mind.

"You know, Jeonghan hyung says his room is too quiet. He keeps coming into our room or really anyone's who has people in it." I laughed at the image of him collapsing onto someone's bed and just laying there for a while.

"He acts as though you're never home anymore." Mingyu hyung commented, and he started tickling me. I squirmed away while laughing, but Wonwoo hyung was holding me to him too tightly.

"Stop! Twin unfairness!" I yelled in between my laughter, and the tickling finally stopped. As soon as Wonwoo hyung loosened his hold on me, I bolted in the direction of our house, and I could hear the twins start to chase me.

"Race you!" I yelled, and Wonwoo hyung started complaining about my head start. I could feel Mingyu hyung on my heels, so I tried to pick up my pace, but he is just ultimately way faster. Mingyu hyung passed me right before I reached the front door, and he burst through the door before me. I stopped running when I got in after him, and I tried to catch my breath from running so hard. Mingyu hyung peeked out the front door, and noticed Wonwoo hyung wasn't too far behind us.

"I won." Mingyu hyung teased, and I smiled while nudging him a bit.

"I see that, hyung." He smiled cheekily and took his sneakers off before putting them away. I did the same before making my way to the room I share with Jeonghan hyung to change out of my school uniform. He wasn't in there, so I shut the door and quickly threw on something else. I folded my uniform and put it under my bed so it was out of my way, and I opened up my backpack to start my homework.

Seeing as the house wasn't too loud with only six of us home in total, I brought my homework out to the kitchen table instead of doing it at the desk in my room. Wonwoo and Mingyu hyung were already started on theirs, and Mingyu hyung was eating while doing his. I opened up my folder and brought out my math sheets, which should be the only thing I had to do.

"Oh hey, you're home." Jun hyung commented as he sat down in Jeonghan hyung's usual seat next to me. In my peripheral vision I could see him looking over what I had to do before checking out the twin's homework.

"You guys have easy homework." He muttered, but I decided not to look up from my work.

"You used to have this too." Wonwoo hyung commented, and I nodded in agreement. Jun hyung froze, and it was obvious he had nothing he could say.

"Anyone know when everyone else is getting home?" Jeonghan hyung yelled from someone's room, and I winced. This is partially why I spend the majority of my time with Samuel. Not that I don't love my brothers, they just make a lot of noise.

"Probably the same time as always, hyung." Mingyu yelled back. I shut my eyes momentarily, and Jun hyung put a hand on my shoulder.

"You know, you can't do your homework with your eyes shut." He said teasingly but softly, and I quickly opened them up and started back on my homework. Jun hyung smiled at me, and Mingyu hyung mouthed a silent apology to me. I just waved him off since I should be used to it, and I finished up my homework. I shoved it back into my folder just as everyone else started to come in the door.

"Hey, Chan! Are you going to Samuel's?" Hoshi hyung asked me, and I shook my head. Does no one expect me to stay home anymore?

"Awesome! We're all home then!" Seungkwan exclaimed, and I looked at Wonwoo confused.

"Isn't Josh hyung tutoring?" Wonwoo asked, and I finally found him in the group that had just come home.

"No, I'm home." He seemed upset as he immediately made his way towards his room. I looked to everyone for an explanation of sorts, but they just shook their heads as if to say not to ask.

"Well, it's been awhile since we've all been home." Minghao hyung commented, and I just sort of nodded my head while everyone separated throughout the house to do what they need to. I decided to disappear into the room I share with Jeonghan, but I saw Joshua hyung up on Jeonghan hyung's bed.

"Do you want me to go?" I asked quietly, and he jumped a bit.

"You're fine." Joshua muttered, his voice sounding hoarse. I climbed up the ladder and joined him on the top bunk. I sat so my back was leaning against his, and we just sat like that for a while in silence.

"Thanks Channie." He whispered, and I closed my eyes to enjoy the silence.

"Anytime, hyung."