5

Seungkwan's POV

"Hey, Appa." I greeted as soon as I heard him walk into the house, and I looked up from my script to smile at him. I watched him set his stuff down on the counter before collapsing onto the couch next to me.

"How was work?" Jihoon asked from a corner in the living room, and Appa just slunk into the couch more while closing his eyes.

"There was so much to do, it was insanity." He sat up a bit more and opened his eyes to look at those of us who were in the living room. Which was only four of us.

"How was school?" He asked, and everyone just sort of shrugged. Appa laughed, and he glanced towards the hallway when he heard Chan say something and then go running. The Americano hyungs joined us in the living room, and they sat on the floor over by Jihoon.

"Didn't you have the tutoring today, Joshua?" Appa asked, and I instantly recoiled at the memory of Joshua hyung snapping a bit earlier.

"The guy quit, so I'm all done with that." Joshua hyung answered, and Appa nodded. Channie suddenly joined us in the living room and sat down next to Jeonghan hyung after shaking his head at the Americano hyungs.

"Are you ours for the night?" Appa asked Chan teasingly, and he laughed.

"Yeah, I'm yours." He responded, and Appa started looking around to try and find everyone else. They were probably scattered throughout the rooms.

Appa's home.

I'll be out in a minute then, Boo.

"Hoshi will be out in a minute." I said, and I didn't understand the daggers everyone was staring at me until I saw the confused look on Appa's face.

Shoot, I forgot Appa didn't know.

Nice going, Boo.

Dk responded, and I winced at my own mistake. We've kept it a secret for song long. I swear if I messed this up-

Appa shrugged and the China hyungs came out from who knows where, which luckily just distracted Appa. I let out a sigh of relief, and I tried to look back down at the script I had to memorize for tomorrow. It wasn't too long, and it was something I was used to since we were always given scripts to memorize in the drama club. Not to be confused with the musical.

"Oh, hey Appa." Minghao hyung greeted him, and it seemed like everyone was just going to be gathering in the living room now that Appa was home. Especially since Chan and Joshua hyung were home for the night.

"What is everyone doing tonight?" Appa asked, and a lot of mumbles about homework started going around the room. I held up my packet, and Appa just sort of looked around at us. Hoshi finally joined us in the living room, so only the Meanies were missing. But I know they already finished their homework since I saw them do it.

"So why is no one working on all this homework?" Appa asked, and everyone groaned before getting up and making their way to the table to do said work. It was mainly the hyungs though, since they get a ton of homework each night.

"Does that mean you guys will help me with dinner?" Appa asked hopefully while looking at Jeonghan hyung, Chan and I, but I just held up my script.

"Sure, we can help." Jeonghan hyung offered, and Chan nodded eagerly. The three of them got up and left the living room to start on dinner, and I was left alone with my script. I decided it was probably better for me to practice in my room so I wasn't distracting anyone at the table, and I closed the door behind me.

How did you finish this homework, Boo?

It's not that hard Dk.

Can you help us then?

Sure Hosh.

I sighed before getting up and I set my script down on my bed. I made my way to the kitchen and stood behind Dk and Hoshi so I could look at what they were doing.

What don't you understand?

Is this graph supposed to look like this?

Hoshi pointed to the graph he had drawn for math class, and I had to refrain from laughing.

You mixed up the x and y coordinates. And that one's supposed to be negative.

I pointed to the random point that he hadn't even connected to the line, and he nodded in understanding.

What did you need Dk?

Did you understand anything from the science passage?

My eyes widened and I quickly looked over the paper Dk had in front of him.

We had science homework?