60

Seungkwan's POV

"Hansol hyung, I need help with something." I stood at his doorway since he was the only one in his room, and he patted the space next to me so I could sit with him. I closed the door behind myself and I sat down next to him on his bottom bunk.

"What's up, Boo?" He set down the manga he was reading and looked me in the eyes, but I kept mine trained a few feet away at the corner of his dresser.

"There's this... person... thatIreallylike... and... help." Hansol hyung gave me a slight, close-lipped smile and raised an eyebrow at me.

"Describe this person to me." My manner instantly lit up at the thought of this beautiful person, and hyung just sat there with his smug look watching me.

"She's absolutely gorgeous, but hates to acknowledge it. She's one of the most modest girls in the school, and she's so smart and kind. Hyung, she's an angel."

"Does she read?" I gave him a look of 'what's that supposed to mean' before nodding slowly.

"Yeah, she reads." Hansol hyung sighed and shook his head at me.

"If she reads, she sounds way out of your league." I hit his arm at his teasing, and he laughed.

"No, seriously hyung. I want to ask her out, but I don't know how." He paused and rubbed his temples.

"And you came to me?" I raised my eyebrows and gave him a side glance, completely letting go of any barrier that holds my sass in.

"I'm not going to Appa, and you're the first person I thought of. And you're friends with Sofia, that means you know more about girls than anyone else." He sighed, but we all know he has the most experience with girls, only because he's friends with Sofia though.

"In that case, Boo, just be yourself. You're funny, amazing, kind, what's not to love? Don't be awkward, but don't be cocky, and just ask her out. You'll be even more upset if you don't say anything." I took a deep breath and tried to engrave his words into my memory so I could repeat them over and over.

"Thanks, hyung." He smiled softly and messed up my hair, causing me to scrunch my nose up.

"I never thought we'd be old enough to a point where you would ask me for girl advice." I thought about it and nodded. I mean, I am fifteen, so someone must have at least expected things like this to come up. I just really don't want to mess it up with this girl, so that's why I went for advice

"I have a weird thought for you: Samuel asking Dk for girl help." The two of us instantly shuddered at the thought of the ten year old being at the age of being interested in girls, especially since he avoids literally anyone new.

"Stop it! Now I need ice cream." He got up from his seated position and pulled me up with him.

"How do those two things go together in your mind?"

"Not sure. Do we have ice cream or do we need to go get some?" His hand hovered over his wallet as I tried to remember what was in the freezer.

"Your twin finished it up yesterday, so we need to go get some." Hansol hyung sighed and pocketed his wallet.

"Let's go to the ice cream shop a few streets away. I'm in the mood to get out of the house." He opened his door and looked back at me still standing by his bed. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to come with him or stay here.

"I'm not going alone, Boo."