44

Jeonghan's POV

"Hoshi, I'm not quite so sure about this."

"Aw come on, hyung. Jihoon and I have worked so hard on this, and it's just a talent show. You have nothing to lose." Nothing to lose but my pride and maybe my social status. So not much is on the line.

"Can we at least show it to you?" I nodded, since I knew if I at least listened to it he would lay off of me a bit. Hoshi came back with Jihoon in tow, and they both got themselves set up. Jihoonie stood to the side with a notebook in his hands and Hoshi stood in the middle of the living room so he had enough space to dance. I don't know where my other brothers are, or why I'm the only one getting convinced to do this. But it's my fault for walking in on them.

Jihoon suddenly started counting down and then hit play. The sound coming through Mom's old computer as Jihoon started counting the measures while Hoshi started the dance.

You certainly have to give them a lot of credit for this. It looks and sounds absolutely amazing. I just don't know if I could pull it off like they do. And the lyrics hit hard. I was definitely not expecting that. I don't think I could sing them without crying. Just listening to them is a struggle to hold them back.

"What do you think, hyung?" Jihoon asked, and I could see the two of them were somewhat nervous putting their hard work out like this.

"I think that this is absolutely wonderful." I pulled Jihoon into a little hug, and motioned for Hoshi to join us.

"Will you do it with us?"

"We'll see, Hoshi. But if you can get Dokyeom up on that stage, I'm definitely in." The two of them released themselves from my hug, but Hoshi with a sigh.

"You're very hard to convince, you know that hyung?" Hoshi teased, and I just shrugged while making my way to the kitchen, my original goal for leaving my room. Also because the Meanies were fighting over something stupid again. I just couldn't take it anymore.

"Who have you convinced so far?" I mean, it's not like very many of us have any experience in performing, even less dancing and singing. Unless you count the pre-k talent show we all did.

"Seungkwan hyung, China hyungs, and Samuel." Jihoon listed off. So apparently I'm not the only one being difficult. The lyrics just hurt too much, but I know the two of them want all of us up there on stage.

I grabbed my cup from the counter and filled it with water before walking back out to them in the living room. I took a sip and looked over the notebook Jihoon had set down on the couch.

"What would I be singing?" I watched the two of them share an excited glance when Jihoon practically ran over to his notebook.

"You're everything in red." I scanned the page in the notebook and nodded. I didn't have much, so this wouldn't be awful.

"You two know that what you did is absolutely amazing, right?" They shook their heads, a bit of pink dusting their cheeks. Which I found adorable.

"Does this mean you're in?" They were getting so excited, but I still wasn't completely sure. It wasn't like I absolutely despised the stage and didn't want to be up there. I'm just scared of any judgment I might get like in pre-k. Just as I'm starting to make friends again.

"Okay, but if we're singing this song all of us need to be doing this together."

"Easier said than done."