28

Jun's POV

"Is he saying anything?" I asked Seungkwan when we got onto the bus, and he shook his head sadly.

"He refuses to say anything, and I'm really getting scared hyung." He answered back, and I think we were all getting scared. This isn't the first time one of the triplets has disappeared, but they don't think we know about when all three of them went to see SeoSeo Noona.

"We'll figure out where he is. It's not like him to disappear like this." I tried to comfort, and Seungkwan hung his head.

"Do you think we've been a bit too aggressive with him? Like maybe he's scared to share what's wrong because he thinks we won't care?" He asked in a whisper, and I put my arm around him to pull him closer.

"We'll find him and we'll fix everything because we're family and that's what we do. Do you know what the police officer called us?" He shook his head softly, and I smiled.

"He called us a baker's dozen. That means if you want one of us, you're getting all us." Seungkwan leaned further into my chest and I hugged him tightly.

"I bet he just went to Minseo Noona's for some space. He'll be back." I said as comforting as I could, and Seungkwan nodded slowly.

"It's not right if there isn't three of us. There's always been BooSeokSoon." He mumbled, and I completely understood what he meant. This is only the second time Minghao and I have really been separated, but at least we're talking to each other and know where we are. Knowing you are reaching his mind but not being able to get any response must be killing Hoshi and Seungkwan.

"And there will always be BooSeokSoon. Just like Minghao will get released and be back." I responded and Seungkwan nodded again.

"So, I have a baker's dozen of siblings, but there's a baker's dozen of boys plus Minseo Noona." Seungkwan said, and I smiled.

"Minseo Noona has a baker's dozen of brothers." I added in, and I could tell Seungkwan was smiling.

"I like that." He whispered, and the bus stopped at the school. The two of us stood up and walked off of the bus. We all dispersed to our lockers to get what we needed, and I sighed while closing mine.

Are you glad you get to miss school, Ming bean?

I would so much rather be in that prison than this one.

Understandable.

Oh, on a scale of Minseo Noona getting a boyfriend to Joshua hyung when he gets mad, how upset is Appa with me?

I laughed at his scale and I made my way through the sea of people to my classroom while thinking.

He's not really on the scale.

Good way or bad way, Jun?

Good. He's a bit focused on Dk right now.

Is he still out of it?

Not sure. We woke up and he wasn't there.

How surprised should we be? This isn't the first time the triplets have disappeared.

Not very surprised, but I am concerned. He didn't get any better as the night went on.

I just hope he's okay in the long run.

Me too, Ming. Me too.

I sat down at my desk and tried not to focus on my twins empty desk. I knew I would be asked a whole bunch where he is at musical practice since he's working on the scenery, but I knew our classmates wouldn't care as much.

They never have anything to say to us, and we don't even try to start a conversation with them. I'm not sure how Jeonghan hyung, Jihoon, Chan and Samuel survive without a twin or triplet to constantly talk to, but Samchan are basically attached.

Junnnnnnn. I'm bored and I hurt so bad. Everything hurts. Even breathing.

Do you think you broke a rib or something?

I don't think so. But I'm still bored you know.

And what do you want me to do about that?

Oh you know, talk to me. Keep me company. Save me from insanity.

Sorry, I'm supposed to be learning. Have fun!

School is unnecessary, Jun!

You said a while ago that you would rather be here than jail.

Just because I would rather be there, doesn't mean it's necessary.

"Jun, are you paying attention?" The teacher asked as the whole class looked back at me, and I nodded.

Look what you did. You got me in trouble.

Good.