61

Hansol's POV

"Hey, Boo, which one's the girl you told me about?" I whispered into his ear at lunch, and a light dusting of pink went across his cheeks.

"She's the one in the corner of the lunch room all alone. The one with the ponytail, not the headband one with the glasses." I directed my attention to the other side of the room, because apparently a lot of people like the be alone in corners during lunch.

"Oh okay, I see her." I nodded and leaned away from Seungkwan so it didn't seem like we were being suspicious.

What were you two whispering about?

The girl Seungkwan likes. She's the girl in the corner.

The one with the headband and glasses?

No Shua, the other one with the ponytail.

I watched him turn his head to the other side of the room, and then nod slowly as he realized who we were talking about. Joshua made a motion that Seungkwan should walk up to her, and I gave him a thumbs up from across the table.

"You should go talk with her." I whispered, and he immediately started shaking his head frantically.

"No I couldn't do that."

"What do you mean? I gave you advice last night and ice cream, you've got it all covered." Seungkwan sighed and shut his eyes.

"I still don't get how those things go together, but I haven't even worked out what I want to say. So if I walk over there now I'm going to say something stupid and mess everything up."

"At least you'd be being yourself." He gasped and hit my arm at my teasing, hopefully knowing it wasn't true. I think the worst thing I could do right now is ruin his confidence. But ice cream would fix that, right?

Doesn't ice cream fix everything?

Yeah, that and Minghao's nunchucks.

Oh true, very true.

"Seungkwan, you'll be just fine. Just walk over to her, ask if you can sit down, and then start up a conversation. You don't even need to ask her out right away. I think it may be better if you don't."

"Are you two going to whisper all of lunch?" Sofia butted in skeptically as she raised her eyebrow, and I nodded before facing Seungkwan again.

"Yeah, what are you two doing?" Dk asked, and Seungkwan and I looked at each other before facing him.

"Nothing," and, "Seungkwan's crush," came out of our mouths at the same time before he groaned and hit his head against the table

"Hyunggg."

"Aww, Kwannie has a crush. Who?" I then pointed out which one it was to Dk, and he started teasing Seungkwan.

"You should go talk to her." Sofia suggested, and I pointed my hand in the direction of her to show my little brother I wasn't the only one with that thought.

"Nope nope nope nope nope. There is no way I'm doing this."

"All eight of us could walk over with you if you want." Shua offered, but that caused Seungkwan to protest even more.

"Fine, I'll go do it on my own then. But if this goes badly, I'm blaming you guys for making me do this now." He stood up from his seat reluctantly, and Dk waved goodbye, causing Seungkwan to stick his tongue out at him.

I continued eating my lunch, feeling quite satisfied with myself, and I started discussing the group project I had to do with Sofia. It wasn't anything too hard, we just had to create a powerpoint on what we thought was the most beneficial invention to man (and woman as Sofia loves to add in) to present to the class.

Hansol, look.

I averted my attention from Sofia to notice my twin staring off into space. But it wasn't space he was staring off into, it was the other side of the room.

The girl Seungkwan was talking to looked like she had blown up, and she was practically screaming at him. I couldn't make out any of what they were saying, but Seungkwan looked absolutely devastated as he stood there frozen. I debated between staying here and walking over there to take him away, but I knew the later wouldn't help him.

This is going to take a lot more than ice cream, isn't it.

Yeah, you messed this up.